Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 13, 2011 7:24:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 13, 2011 7:27:02 AM PST
MGunz says:
Hey guys,
First off thank you all for the support on my book. I have received 100's of emails supporting me and my system. However the most questions/comments I receive are requesting a more advanced routine for people who are beyond general conditioning. As you may know I have signed up to run the world's toughest adventure race this year. The annual Death Race to be held in VT over June 25-27. Check it out at (www.youmaydie.com) To prepare for this event I have ramped up my training to a very intense level. From this recent experience (and others) I plan to release a followup to my book that will help take your training to the highest levels. If this is something that you may be interested in, let me know by posting here, or contacting me at my email: corpsstrength@gmail.com. Till then be good, stay safe and Semper Fi
MGunz
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Feb 13, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Corps Strength: A Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant's Program for Elite Fitness
Corps Strength: A Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant's Program for Elite Fitness by Paul J. Roarke (Paperback - April 13, 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (150)