- Hardcover: 430 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1 edition (April 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934015520
- ISBN-13: 978-1934015520
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,863,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Advanced Quantum Mechanics: The Classical-Quantum Connection 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
With this basic background covered, the book gives a review of Newtonian mechanics then the Schrodinger wave equation and periodic-orbit quantization and thence to more complex subjects. The book is aimed at the student who would like to be taken from basic quantum mechanics to periodic-orbit theory.
Dr. Blümel is professor of physics at Wesleyan University. He is also the author of Foundations of Quantum Mechanics, From Photons to Quantum Computers.