Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 3, 2008
If you're a fan of Wayne Dyer and Marianne Williamson or you haven't ever heard of them, you'll love the combination of their inspirational advice, wit and insight into life. I have a vast library of cds that I listen to in the car and this is one of the top!
on June 18, 2008
I am a loyal fan of both Dr. Dyer & Marianne Williamson. This Cd is one of their wonderful collaberations. It's a true "Good Feeling" audio set. These two peeople have set me on a purposeful path for my life. I have both of their collections of Cds & books. I would recommend this an any other Cds by those two authors.
on August 24, 2008
Live lecture, sound not so great,his recorded laboured breathing was very very off putting, love Wayne Dyer, but this is not a good one.
I listen to staying on the path, almost every day.
Will only ever listen to this once.The asking people in the audience to break there anonymity in alcohlics anonymous,to prove a point he was making and "pleading" with people to do the Tao, was all a bit, hard to say but disappointing and not very enriching or advancing
Marinne,,,, "well lets all just take a deep breath and imagine a ball of golden light",,,, please God rescue me from the bad feelings that i paid moneY to listen to something that started like that,,,,,
on May 4, 2008
Both are well versed in spirituality. This audio program ties together some of their latest teaching principles. Highly recommended for those who are looking for positive reinforcement as aid in overcoming life's obstacles and we all have them.
on June 8, 2013
I ordered this set of tapes and loaded them onto my IPOD so I could listen to them on my commute to and from work; Wayne Dyer was amazing, I could listen to him speak all day. Marianne Williamson spoke a little bit fast at times (coming across as "hyper" or somewhat manic) but her message was good.
on January 24, 2009
Actually the product is more than 3 stars (for some reason, the website would not let me edit the stars)

Wayne Dyer: 5 stars
Marianne Williamson: 2.5 stars
Sound Quality: 3.5

As an ardent reader and listener of Dr.Dyer, I have enjoyed and still repeatedly enjoy listening to most of his previous works, unfortunately not this one. This is only worth listening once, may be 2. Do the Tao - rather do nothing is a little bit of a stretch.

I have a feeling that someday, Dr. Dyer will miss all the things he left behind.

With regard to Ms. Williamson's(Never heard of this author before) part of the program: With all due respect to her being as a person, and many others who love her, I felt that if I did not listen to her, I would not have missed much, but was interesting to get an idea who she was.

So once again, my suggestion to all my good Dr.Dyer fans known and unknown, is that- of all the talks that Dr. Dyer has given - Dont Take This To Heart - Especially if you are progressing in the Spiritual path very well. This work does not look like the 'Afternoon' of his life, rather his 'Midnight' where he does nothing and is in deep slumber.

Having said that, If for some reason you happened to loose the first 3 CDs and listened to the CD #4 only, consider yourself lucky and it is worthy though......it is an interesting Q & A session and was entertaining and at the same time gives out some messages..... that aren't really new that Dr.Dyer has not touched upon before.

Audio quality is poor for about 20% of the CD, I think it is hard to find a mid point, because Wayne has a bold high bass in his voice and Marianne has a shreaky unpleasant high pitched/treble in her voice.
on June 7, 2014
This is yet another great audio CD by Wayne Dyer but it also introduces Marianne Williamson. I have read and listen to a lot of Wayne Dyer's books but I will be adding Marianne Williamson to my list now. This is a tape of a seminar, not a book. It is another great meditational and inspirational CD while you are in dthe car! You will want to listen to all of his CD's over and over.
on April 4, 2014
I've listened to this like 4 or 5 times and get tons out of it every time...these two have great chemistry. Powerful, insightful, spritiual, amusing, entertaining, fun & dramatic! Make sure you have your seat belts fastened for this one!
on September 7, 2009
Gotta love Wayne, but those of us who aren't *quite* where Dr Dyer is at, I found Marianne's honesty super helpful when he suggested practicing kindness/the Tao when in hostile territory and she suggests knowing when to leave!
Hearing Marianne in this set prompted me to get her 1 hr DVD presentation "Everyday Grace" (available on Netflix) which she is excellent.
Enjoy.
on August 16, 2008
I enjoyed the lecture Wayne Dyer gave, but was extremelly disappointed with Marianne Williamson lecture.