Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Uno Aerre Advent Calendar with Necklace, Bracelet and Charms (2012 Version)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2012
This is a cute and nicely executed Christmas countdown item. I don't necessarily view this as an Advent choice given some of the secular items--not sure what a high-heeled shoe, cherry (maybe apple) and handbag have to do with Advent. I'd suggest a nicer angel too. The chain appears to be very thinly coated with a silver tone which has already rubbed off turning my neck green when I wear it. The lobster claw clasps on the charms are nice quality. The enameling on the pieces is very nicely done. I'll try to find a replacement chain before next year.
on June 25, 2013
I am disappointed in this product because the pictures shows the day-by-day perforated boxes. When it shipped, there is just one big box without even a cute holiday picture on the front. I bought this for my niece, and it's cute, but the box kills the gift option. I should just put it together and give it to her, which was not how it was marketed.
VINE VOICEon January 5, 2014
I bought this calendar for my daughter, because I was looking for something different. When she was a kid, I bought her the Playmobil calendars, which were a great success. She still keeps the figurines and arranges them each Christmas. She's not cray about Candy, so the edible calendars were out, and this looked like a nice surprise.

It was a GREAT surprise. Each day, she couldn't wait to open the little door and see which charm she could add to her bracelet. The calendar gives both a necklace and bracelet chain, so it could be used by two people, or by one person who wanted a choice. The little charms were easy to add, as each one had a clasp on it. By Christmas, she had enough charms to make a cute bracelet and necklace, and not all the charms were Christmas themed.

I recommend this for any women from teenaged years on up. If she's okay with base metal jewelry, this is a great option. For the price, it was a great bargain, and I'd buy it again next year.
on August 10, 2013
ordered one of these to see if it would be suitable for the nieces to whom I send Advent calendars. The quality seems a little flimsy so if the girls play rough, they may not last. However, the catch on each item makes it easy for the girls to attach each one as they come out. I think this will be appreciated and am looking forward to hearing reactions. I plan to order more so there is one for each girl.
on January 28, 2013
I bought this for my 13 year old and although she said that she liked it, I could tell that the charms were a bit too 'kidish' for her. She only wore the necklace a couple time the entire month, so I think this would be best for a younger girl. The quality is great though and it's a nice unique advent calender specificaly for girls, so that makes it worth the price...even though it's quite spendy.
on November 14, 2013
Looking at this product from the packaging, it appears great. I 'm concerned with the chain, bracelet, and charm wearability. What appears to look nice may not be so in this case. The metal looks very cheap and probably will look bad when the silver paint wears off. It' s OK if you want just a cheap jewelry kit to give a child and don't t care if the jewely wears well. Some kids may loose interest in this kit after it is opened over the December month anyways! This is not good jewelry for the long haul.
on April 29, 2014
My 7 year old daughter had a blast with this one. Not that she wore them afterwards, she just loves looking at the small charms which were exactly that - charming. Acceptable quality and something that I would give to other kids as well as gifts! A refreshing alternative to tasteless advent calendar chocolates!
on September 6, 2013
Advent calendars - uggh, more chocolate?

Not with this one. Each day is a different charm, or a bracelet/necklace to display the charms on. Granted, not the most expensive of charms or bracelets, but due to it being different, it was fun. My daughter looked forward every day to opening the next one, so she could add the charm and wear it to school.

I would buy again if/when she loses the charms.
on December 10, 2012
As a child I was always fascinated with Advent calendars of all sorts. As an adult though, many of them were just too predictable or juvenile. Not only is this calendar reasonably priced, the charms are fun! This would be a great gift for anyone who likes costume jewelry. It could also be used to decorate a miniature tree. I hope they will come out with a different one for next year, because I am enjoying it so much!
on December 4, 2012
Perhaps my expectations were too high but this Advent jewelry set was not as elegant as I thought it would be. Opening the box itself wasn't easy and the inner tissue paper (over each day's charm) punctured before I even slid the calendar out of the sleeve, which rendered it unsuitable for gifting (my original intention). The charms are cute but not exceptional; the chains for the necklace and bracelet are not dainty. I suppose you really do get what you pay for.