5.0 out of 5 stars Advent Worship Tool
Published on November 15, 2007 by Linda Jarrells

3.0 out of 5 stars Only ok
It didn't have the depth I had hoped for. It is okay, but I was looking for more details for Advent
Published 8 months ago by Wilhelmina K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advent Worship Tool, November 15, 2007
Linda Jarrells (Sandy Hook, KY, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: An Advent Worship Service (Perfect Paperback)
Our church is preparing to use this worship service for the first Sunday in Advent. I am very impressed with the order, information and Scripture passages used. This will probably be the service we will establish as a tradition as we prepare to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. Ms. Dreher has given us an truly inspired work. Of all the resources I have used over the years, this is by far the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only ok, January 10, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Looking for more.//, October 11, 2013
This review is from: An Advent Worship Service (Perfect Paperback)
Probably my own fault, but I thought it would be more than one worship service. I did, however, like what content there was.

An Advent Worship Service
An Advent Worship Service by Eulonda A. Dreher (Perfect Paperback - January 1, 2001)
$7.95 $7.55