5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased
I needed these candles for Advent week and they were exactly as described. Well made and were perfect for my needs Thank you
Published 13 months ago by Richard Fields

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
These were advertised as 12 inch candles. When they arrived they are 10 inch candles. The quality is good, but I need 12 inch candles for our altar Advent Wreath.
Published 20 months ago by Jessica Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, November 28, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheaply made, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
One doesn't expect an extremely high degree of quality in a one-use seasonal decoration, yet these candles were decidedly subpar. They were not tapered at the base, so they did not fit well into any candleholders. When I tried to shave them down to fit, I found that the colored exterior layers of wax were so thin that they chipped off.
I will be looking a better set next year.

3.0 out of 5 stars Burn very quickly, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
These are sized ok for the holder I have. The one problem is that they burn very, very quickly for me, almost like they're missing an additive for the wax. Suggest you get a couple sets if you're wanting to do something having them at the dinner table each Sunday, they'll last maybe one and half meals at most.

3.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, poorly packaged, candles broke, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
the candles just arrived, well on time, but they could have been packaged better instead of just the box in an envelope without warning of fragile freight, I believe, I can even see a shoe print on the envelope and 2 of the 4 candles were broken in half and are only held in place by the wick, you can tell where the break is (white line around a purple candle does show) and the top is now leaning. I guess I have to venture out to the hobby lobby after all, don't want to risk the wax dripping on the table from the leaning top

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, June 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
These candles are very nice and really good colors, but they were bigger than the holder for the wreath they were recommended for.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
Good candles for my Advent wreath. Couldn't find Advent candles in stores in central Pennsylvania and found these online - they burned well and I was well pleased. Apparently no one knows about Advent anymore - Christmas is celebrated during Advent and a long dreary winter begins when Christmas should be celebrated. Nevertheless, very glad that I found these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Candles, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
These candles are the same every year. They just work and last perfectly thru the season with daily burning during dinner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Advent candles, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
This is a good product but I give it 4 stars only because it is just good. After all, how can you love candles?
They arrived in good condition, they fit the holder I have had for years and since this is only a temporary thing (Advent , I mean)
you don't have to have them in sight for long. They do burn pretty quickly, but generally , Advent candles are lit only for brief times .....
I will buy them again next Advent season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advent Candles light the Way, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Advent Wreath Candle Refill Set
shipment arrived intact; longer candles than I had expected; will be a year before we use them so can say no more

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›