4.0 out of 5 stars I love you, BMO!
My boyfriend bought me this little guy for Christmas, as I am an Adventure Time fan. My heart melted as I flipped the little cube face around to discover that BMO smiles, naps, glares, and has a video game screen as his available faces. He is not nearly as neon as the current picture depicts him- he's rather true to the colors from the TV show.

BMO can stand...
Published 23 months ago by Apple

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Desk Friend
Published on October 4, 2012 by Quinni

4.0 out of 5 stars I love you, BMO!, December 26, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)

BMO can stand upright okay, but I might wind up putting some sticky tack into the bottoms of his feet so he has a bit of grip. He is top heavy and falls over, but it didn't stop me from having fun photo shoots with him.

His little arms pop off (and luckily back on) very easily. He is hollow inside, which means you might be able to slip in some coins under his face, or add a little noise machine with BMO quotes in it to increase the fun factor.

I am sad to say that this BMO toy does not have a video-casette ejection feature in his butt.

Is this a high quality toy?

Did this toy have me thrilled to bits, and spend an entire evening (as a 22-year-old college student) playing with it and taking pictures with it?

Is it worth sixteen bucks?
That depends. It isn't very sturdy for rough play, but if you know a big adventure time fan (or if you are one), this BMO toy will wrap their (or your) heart up in such joy that every cent will seem worthwhile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Your Very Own BMO To Love And Hold, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
I am bonkers about Adventure Time with Finn & Jake, so I could hardly wait for action figures to come out for the show. When they finally did, they were extremely hard to find, expensive, and seemed to sell out quickly. Rather than miss my chance, I paid a little extra & bought them online just to make sure I got everything I wanted. And I wanted my very own BMO figure...I mean, who doesn't?!

Besides BMO, I also got the Deluxe 10" Finn, and 5" Jake. To be honest, none of the figures are very proportionate to each other (although to be fair, Jake does change shape and goes from small to large & vice versa quite frequently). The 5" Jake actually looks better next to the 10" Finn than the 5" Finn, and this 5" BMO is not to-size with ANY of the other figures. They are also all somewhat delicate, which is fine for an adult collector, but I can't imagine a younger person playing with them & not breaking something. Fortunately, BMO is one of the less-fragile figures, and even though s/he doesn't really do much, it's still a very cool figure.

Like the Finn figure, BMO's face spins around to offer up a variety of emotions. From happy to angry, to the Abraham Lincoln fighting game, BMO is ready to entertain you. His/her arms are not rubbery like the other figures, but they do spin around to form an assortment of positions. BMO is physically accurate right down to his/her mysterious floppy drive slot. That's about it ~ the rest is left up to you & your own imagination.

I give this figure 4 out of 5 stars...it's almost perfect, but it just seems like, with all the figures, the toy manufacturer (Jazwares) just didn't nail the proper quality. As I said, they are great for adult collectors who will likely just sit them somewhere for display, but for kids they are not very durable. BMO's forearms fell off a couple times, I suppose they could get lost easily, but he's the least defective. My 10" Finn figure, the one leg joint will not budge because the paint froze the joint up (which often happens when the figure is assembled before the paint is fully dry). I tried forcing it but it looks like the peg will break before the joint finally gives, and I have heard quite a few people complaining about the same types of problems, like the bendy wire in the arms breaking after minimal posing. Which makes the fact that the figures are more expensive than similar type figures a little difficult to swallow. I suppose I shouldn't complain, though, since it's better than not having any figures for the show at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who wants to play video games?, November 9, 2012
Eric Wei (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
Of the Adventure Time first gen action figures, Beemo is definitely one of the least articulate but that's okay because Beemo is a living portable game console *cough* GAMEBOY *cough*

Honestly though, Beemo spends most of Beemo's time as a desk toy to look cool. I only wish Beemo came with a remote control or with video tape ejecting action.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 28, 2013
Mama Smurph (Plano, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
Bought this as a gift for my husband. This was on his wish list. His face (Beemo's not my husband's) turns to show 3 different expressions and 1 screen. That was a surprise when we got it! It was like getting 3 other Beemo's for the price of 1. He stands perfectly balanced and his arms turns too! Very cute! Love our Beemo!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute But Lazy: The True Story of Beemo's Sad Struggle With Short Leg Syndrome, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
This is a great little figure of the gameboy-inspired Beemo from Adventure Time, if only it would stay standing on my shelf.

Pros: rotating face plate let's you change his expression from happy to sleepy, angry to political. Well, as political as two Abraham Lincolns kung-fu fighting can be, anyway.

Cons: The legs aren't quite the same length, which means our top heavy friend can't stay standing. Lie down - yes. Gangsta lean - yes. But stand - no.

Other than that, it's pretty okay. Clean colors, nice lines and adjustable arms and legs. But not the best quality control or material durability - this is definitely for displaying on a bookshelf or livening up your workspace, not actually playing with. Another children's toy not really meant for children. And of course, there's the fact that they should have bundled him with a pillow, possibly shaped like a game cartridge (that one's for free, toymakers!), to rest his lazy head upon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Desk Friend, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
Love the show and love BMO, so I had to buy it. He's very cute and accurate to the original design. His arms are indeed weird where they pivot (this would have been fixed by giving him gummy arms, or something way more poseable!) and it looks to be loosening a bit... His feet are small, so you have to balance him just right to stand. Overall, I do like him a lot, and his different faces are fun to cycle through during the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
This BMO figure is perfect. It's definitely what I expected and I love how you can change the expression! Very cute and a good gift for all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beemo, he is a little living human boy..., June 16, 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
Great little toy. Not much to him, but for the price what do you expect. Love Beemo, he kicks tons ass, now he oversees my kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, May 9, 2014
Y. Wang (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
Bought this for a friend and she loves it! It's so happy! Nothing can ever go wrong with BEEMO! The face flips and moves around. The only wish I have is that it would come alive and play with me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but could be better., April 8, 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo (Toy)
As an Adventure Time fan I was expecting a BMO, and I got exactly for what I paid for. A freaking awesome BMO with changing faces! But the only thing that I think that can improve is the manufacturer way to do the item. I could see the lines and waves of the plastic manufaturing in his arms. Also I do not know if it's normal, but I can easily take off his arms. It not perfect, but it's a BMO, and that's enough for me.

Adventure Time 5" Action Figure Beemo