Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 19% off the $29.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.52 shipping
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! WiiU
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Series creator Pendleton Ward and developer WayForward team up again with a brand new storyline and an offbeat, fun adventure for fans of all ages
- Play as fan-favorite Adventure Time characters Finn, Jake, Marceline and Cinnamon Bun plus many more, each one with unique moves and an arsenal of creative attacks
- Characters come to life with voiceovers provided by the original TV cast
- Play solo or grab your friends for four player, co-operative multiplayer
- Fight your way through 100 floors of a massive Secret Royal Dungeon, avoiding treacherous hazards and defeating menacing enemies and bosses from the Adventure Time show
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
Princess Bubblegum summons Finn and Jake to the Candy Kingdom to investigate a rash of thefts and kidnappings that have plagued her kingdom. She thinks the cause lies within her Secret Royal Dungeon, where only the nastiest monsters and criminals are locked up. If they've found a way to escape, the Land of Ooo will be in danger!
Following the mathematical, algebraic, and radical success of 2012's Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!!, show creator Pendleton Ward teams up with developer WayForward in the all-new action game Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Select from an assortment of fan favorite characters from the show, including Finn, Jake, Marceline, Cinnamon Bun, and more, and team up with your friends in four-player co-operative multiplayer as the Adventure Time world comes to life through beautiful pixel animations, and voiceover from the original cast. Fight through 100 floors of a massive dungeon, battling enemies and bosses from across the Adventure Time universe, using an arsenal of weapons and power-ups. Raid chests for treasure and booty that'll help you unravel the mystery of the dungeon!
- Series creator Pendleton Ward and developer WayForward team up again with a brand new storyline and an offbeat, fun adventure for fans of all ages.
- Play as fan-favorite Adventure Time characters Finn, Jake, Marceline and Cinnamon Bun plus many more, each one with unique moves and an arsenal of creative attacks.
- Characters come to life with voiceovers provided by the original TV cast.
- Play solo or grab your friends for four player, co-operative multiplayer.
- Fight your way through 100 floors of a massive Secret Royal Dungeon, avoiding treacherous hazards and defeating menacing enemies and bosses from the Adventure Time show.
- Equip Tokens for awesome ability boosts such as Candy Seeds to double the effectiveness of food, Zeldron's Armor that halves damage taken, Wizard Eyes to see trap switches, and more.
- Arm your characters with Sub-Weapons like the Hero's Gauntlet, Kitten Gun, Sack of Butter, Ice Stars, and Bananarangs to complement your attacks.
- Rescue Familiars, little helpers that temporarily assist you in battle, throughout the dungeon.
- Interact with other popular characters from the Adventure Time show to learn about side quests or buy upgrades to aid your main quest.
Platform: Nintendo Wii U | Edition: Standard Edition
Top Customer Reviews
An overhead brawler game of the likes of gauntlet and such, EtDBIDK is a cute entry into the Adventure Time universe but doesn't seem worth the initial $40 price tag.
Set in the Secret Royal Dungeon, EtDBIDK follow Finn, Jake, and quite a few of their friends and acquaintances (including Marceline and Lumpy Space Princess) as they enter its depths at Princess Bubblegum's request to figure out why all the prisoners she keeps locked up down there are escaping. As they go deeper and deeper they find stronger enemies, more powerups, and free additional friends and allies who will either join them on their quest or help them equip themselves up top.
As a basic game, EtDBIDK is definitely lacking... multiplayer isn't required, but very helpful as each character has their strengths and varying attack types. I wouldn't want to enter a dungeon without at least one tank type (Cinnamon Bun) and one flyer type (LSP or Marceline). There are also limitations on leveling your character thanks to PB's weird tax rule which takes all unspent treasure every time you come back to the surface. If you don't use it, you lose it, which basically means it's pointless to grind the early levels to build up your stats, forcing your deeper and deeper into the dungeon for bigger stacks of gold.
In addition, there's also not much variation thus far in the game (I'm only up to dungeon level 20 of 100). Yes, every level is randomized every single time you enter the dungeon, but all that really does is shift walls around, add impossible to get to treaures and chests (if you don't have spare keys or a flyer), and expand the map a bit into another section of randomized tiles. That's all well and good, but... so far...Read more ›
This was nothing but boring,aggravating ,and disappointing...esp coming from a huge AT fan. But i will not let this cloud my judgement on their next game!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My little brother enojyed it a lot. Came in a timely manner.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
My 10 year old loves this game. He likes that you can team up to play, that makes it more fun for him.Published 24 days ago by Mountain Mama
Purchase for my daughter. It's kind of a mindless Gauntlet with Adventure Time characters. A fun, mindless game!Published 2 months ago by Michael Janesik
I love Adventure Time, and I love Nintendo. So I loved seeing my favorite characters in pixelated form, and I like the multi player aspect. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Madelyne W.
What a cute fun game it is super that the games praises you and tells you hints when you try hardPublished 10 months ago by Cherie Lezotte-Dillon