5.0 out of 5 stars Wilderness Family Trilogy
Published on March 18, 2006 by P. D. A. WALDER

3.0 out of 5 stars People living how and where they want. It's great!!
This is a great movie about a family who lives where they want and how they want. Sometimes I think this is how how I would want to live. No city, no taxes, no hassels.
Published on March 14, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilderness Family Trilogy, March 18, 2006
P. D. A. WALDER "Paul Walder" (West Sussex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilderness Family Trilogy (DVD)
I saw these three excellent films when I was only 12 years old (I am now 41) and I really loved them all. The scenary, the beautiful animals, the adventures and basically the closeness of the famly living together in the wild really got me and reminded me of my family except we didn't live in the wild. Robert Logan is a brilliant actor as are the other cast members.These films are a must buy in my opinion if you like the outdoors and brilliant films for the family of all ages to enjoy again and again. To have them in my DVD collection now after all this time has made my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilderness Family Trilogy, March 2, 2006
This review is from: Wilderness Family Trilogy (DVD)
I can't say enough good things about this trilogy. I love it. Also, the quality of the movies was excellent. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful, family film., April 26, 1999
By A Customer
There are so few films that a family can sit and watch together. This is one of them. It has enough action/adventure to keep the guys entertained and enough sensitivity for the ladies! It has kids and animals. What more could you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Gorgeous, March 23, 2001
Tali (St. Helena, CA USA) - See all my reviews
All Robert F. Logan outdoor adventure movies are great! They are very realistic, except for maybe being chased by a big grizzly in most of the movies. Of course, that, among other scenes, add humor and excitement. The scenery is always beautiful, and the characters react to most problems the way every-day folk would--first with screams and panic, and as life goes on, with knowledge, expertise and good sense. I wish these films (Across the the Great Divide, Adventures of the Wilderness Family series, Mountain Family Robinson, among others) were more widely seen and screened.

4.0 out of 5 stars A family classic, January 12, 2005
An eco-friendly husband (Robert Logan) and wife (Susan Damante-Shaw) move their family from the city to a remote cabin in the wilderness where they encounter a variety of forest wildlife, including harmless deer and harmful bears. There are some hair-raising fight scenes between the faithful family dog and a bristling bruin. The Further Adventures of the Wilderness Family followed in 1978.

Staci Layne Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wholesome family fun!, December 8, 1999
Jeff M Adams (Colorado Springs, Colorado) - See all my reviews
This is one of the few films our whole family (7 in all) has enjoyed together. There was nothing offensive about it and the plot was interesting. If you want a wholesome family film this is a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Movie For People With Positive Sunny Outlooks!, September 8, 2004
A Kid's Review
The Adventures of The Wilderness Family is in my opinion a good movie for people of any age and I was shocked at the review from the school teacher who showed this movie to her students and then went on and on through out the whole movie about howmch she hateed the movie and hw stupid it was, etc. I mean couldn't she just have let them enjoy the movie without being a party pooper. If one of my teachers showed us a movie and then kept bashing it I would have been really annoyed! I say ignore gloomy gusses like that and just enjoy this movie for what it is, a light hearted fluffy movie that is just fun to watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilderness Family Trilogy, January 31, 2010
This review is from: Wilderness Family Trilogy (DVD)
The Wilderness Family Trilogy is a very good set of movies.
It is the type of movies that you want your family to see.
It teaches good family value.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, August 12, 2004
This is one of the greatest movies for kids..my daughters 5 and she loves this movie...its one of my fav's.....

5.0 out of 5 stars My Childhood Memories, June 29, 2002
Sherry Poppins "Sherry Poppins" (Pottstown, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I am 33 now, and I LOVED this movie. For Little House, Waltons, and Christy fans, this is a must watch.

Adventures of the Wilderness Family
Adventures of the Wilderness Family by Stewart Raffill (DVD - 2012)
$9.98 $6.10