- Series: Advertising and Consumer Psychology
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Psychology Press (June 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805806857
- ISBN-13: 978-0805806854
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #930,000 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Advertising Exposure, Memory and Choice (Advertising and Consumer Psychology) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Industries of the Future"
Innovation expert Alec Ross explains what’s next for the world. Learn more.