Customer Discussions > Block Story Premium forum

Advice about buying this for someone new to gaming?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 1:51:22 AM PST
Ellen Ripley says:
I'm trying to get my sister-in-law interested in some real gaming. My husband and I play all types of games on many different platforms, mostly RPG, action/adventure and some casual games. Neither of us have played Minecraft or Block Story yet. Sooo, I'm wondering if Block Story would be an easy enough game to get someone who doesn't play many games but does have a Kindle Fire interested. Or would it be too difficult to understand? Any thoughts helpful.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 9:54:08 AM PST
M. Claude says:
I think it is a very good starter RPG. On the tablet, it will run very well. I will have to say that this game is very open ended. Want a quest, ok get one, finish it or not, go do your own thing. Collect blocks and make a home for your self in the sky. infinite in all directions is correct. It has its good points and bad. In Minecraft it had a hard stop at the bottom of the world. here, you can go forever and then never see the light of day again., but i have been almost 400 blocks deep and was still able to get out in under 10 minutes back to theh surface. Anyways, good game very fun for casual and the hardcore gamer alike. dont bother trying to play this on a phone. I have a google nexus 7 and i can max out all graphics and effects and still run at 17 FPS.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Block Story Premium forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Block Story Premium
Block Story Premium by Mind Blocks
3.7 out of 5 stars   (879)