Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation STEM

on November 23, 2013
This is a wonder pill, as far as I am concerned. After suffering through several sinus infections earlier this year, my doctor suggested that I take an over-the-counter daily allergy medicine. I won't mentioned which I take, but some days, that alone is not enough. Although the sinus infections ceased, I would still have the occasional runny nose and the awful headaches. On those days, I take Advil Congestion Relief. It's not an every day thing, but at least once a week, when the pollen count is high outside, this is my miracle pill. I have offered it to friends and family who also suffer with allergy issues, and they love it as well. A co-worker just tried it this week (yes - I carry them in my purse) and he was amazed at how his sinus congestion magically disappeared. Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend this product. If there were ten stars available - I would rate it ten out of ten!
on January 27, 2013
I have to be careful about what type cold/sinus medications I take since I take another medication, for a back injury that includes acetaminophen. I have to look for over the counter meds that have no additional acetaminophen - which sometimes seems to be in almost all cold and sinus medications. I was going on the second week of being sick with a cold and just happened to receive a free sample of Advil Congestion Relief from Smiley360. Talk about perfect timing! Since this is by Advil it contains Ibuprofen and would have been exactly the type OTC sinus relief I would have normally purchased. For a week I had been unable to breath through my nose and had pain and pressure behind my eyes. I took the first tablet and I could feel the pressure start go away with 30 minutes. I only had to take one tablet in the morning and one at night and felt 'clear' all day. It didn't make me sleepy or jittery like other sinus/cold meds can sometimes do, so this will definitely be on my list of purchases the next time I need congestion relief.
on January 5, 2013
I was really pleasantly surprised at how effective Advil Congestion Relief is. It really works when you take it consistently. My sinus pain was greatly decreased and I could actually breathe through my nose! Plus, you don't get all that medicine that is in many of the other over the counter sinus medications that often cause me to get drowsy - exactly the right medicine for my specific problem. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who frequently suffers from sinus pain and congestion. I certainly found that it helped me feel better! Thanks, Advil for making an effective medicine! I received a free sample of Advil Congestion Relief from Smiley360.
on January 21, 2013
Thank God this stopped being unavailable. It was off the market for months and months and we missed it. Seriously one of the best products for bad sinuses. My husband and I both highly recommend it.
on July 22, 2014
I swear by Advil Cold and Sinus. I take it anytime I have a cold along with a stuffy nose and body ache. Less than an hour after I take it, I feel SO much better. I go from feeling TERRIBLE to almost forgetting that I am sick. When/if I feel it wearing off, usually right around the 5 hour mark, I take another dose. It's amazing for people who are sick but still have to go to work or have other business to attend to.
on November 29, 2013
As a sufferer of bad allergies and sinuses, I have tried just about everything that's RX and OTC over the past 20-25 years, and advil congestion/advil allergy and congestion works better than any other medication I have tried. So, if you are like me, and you haven't tried it, give it a try for a few days and see if it works.
on March 29, 2014
Suffered since little with swelling of sinus passages that kept me up and down all night because I couldn't breath. I found this several years ago and FINALLY, a package with more than a week's supply! I will buy it again.
on January 15, 2014
This container makes it look like I stole some Advil from my work's aide station.

I would have preferred all of these in a bottle so I could just put the bottle in my medicine cabinet. This huge box does not fit.
on February 22, 2015
Advil congestion relief is a reliable product for short term congestion relief. Usually lasts for 6-8 period when you are really stuffy. The packing in individual packs makes it an excellent choice to take with you or have in the car or house when needed. Shelf life will be better the way its put up as singles. Highly recommend this one.
on November 17, 2014
Have a nasty cold now. Even though I was taking 12 nasal decongestant, (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride), my sinuses were swollen and blocked. The pressure was unbearable. I could not breath through my nose. I took 2 of these Advil Congestion Relief, and within 15 minutes my nasal passages were open and I could breath through my nose. Amazing product.