5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well with no noticeable side effects
Published 22 months ago by Topher

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!
I received a free sample of Advil Congestion Relief from Smiley 360 so wehn I became congested I figured it was the best time to give it a try. I did not get the results I was looking for. Well I actually go no results. It did not relieve any of my symptoms.
Published 18 months ago by Terriburgess

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well with no noticeable side effects, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Advil Congestion Relief Tablets, 20 Count (Health and Beauty)
I have to be careful about what type cold/sinus medications I take since I take another medication, for a back injury that includes acetaminophen. I have to look for over the counter meds that have no additional acetaminophen - which sometimes seems to be in almost all cold and sinus medications. I was going on the second week of being sick with a cold and just happened to receive a free sample of Advil Congestion Relief from Smiley360. Talk about perfect timing! Since this is by Advil it contains Ibuprofen and would have been exactly the type OTC sinus relief I would have normally purchased. For a week I had been unable to breath through my nose and had pain and pressure behind my eyes. I took the first tablet and I could feel the pressure start go away with 30 minutes. I only had to take one tablet in the morning and one at night and felt 'clear' all day. It didn't make me sleepy or jittery like other sinus/cold meds can sometimes do, so this will definitely be on my list of purchases the next time I need congestion relief.

5.0 out of 5 stars works very well, December 4, 2011
I have found this product to work very well. I am someone who has congestion and breathing problems all the time. I like that there are no negative side effects such as nervousness or insomnia as I have had with other products. I think this is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for me, February 22, 2014
I get dehydration headaches constantly beacuse I have a job where it is not easy to get liquids down. I pop one of these and they always work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Relief!, January 29, 2013
I recieved a free sample of the product from Smiley360. It worked like a charm, the relief came quick and results lasted didnt have to take any more for hours. Easy to use of course and you won't need anything else. Clear head dry nose I loved it! If you're having nasal congestion and need fast sure relief, don't hesitate to give it a try! Like I said it worked like a charm for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great congestion relief!, January 28, 2013
Advil Congestion Relief provides, quick, effective relief without side effects. Often I find that decongestants leave me feeling jittery or on-edge; this medication did not...I felt better and clear-headed. I highly recommend trying it! I received mine as a free sample from Smiley360.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advil Congestion Relief, January 27, 2013
I absolutey love Advil Congestion Relief.As soon as I feel the congestion coming on or even if I caught it too late,this medication works so well.Ususally I would take it at night and by the next morning I feel super! I definately would recommend to anyone.I am a Smiley360 member and I got this product for free to try from Smiley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works amazing!, January 23, 2013
The advil congestion relief works incredible.I had such a bad sinus infection and the pressure was just unbearable.. I took this and it helped out SO much. I would definitely recommend this product if you are having a sinus infection!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Worked Well for Me, March 23, 2011
For headaches, pains and fever, I always use Motrin, Advil or ibuprofen. I don't trust Tylenol at all, after a friend was told by her doctor that her hepatitis was due to over-usage of acetaminophen.
This worked great decongesting my sinuses and nasal passage swelling.
I felt a great deal of relief from this product during my cold.
I was very satisfied with it's effects and highly recommend it to anyone needing relief from cold misery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advil Congestion Relief, February 20, 2014
During the winter months I keep a supply of products for the cold and flu season. We use this product and needed restocking

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, May 28, 2013