5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pain Reliever
Reviewing Advil is kind of like reviewing a pencil: use the pointed end to write with - if you make a mistake, use the other end. Read more reviews about Advil just to be sure its Advil.

Published on November 9, 2010 by Papa Joe

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning - Contains Sorbitol
If you're like me and have a bad reaction to the ingredient sorbitol, then be warned Advil Liqui-Gels do contain sorbitol. I'm a big fan of ibuprofen for aches and sore muscles and decided to try these liqui gels. While I do find them to work well on the aches, the reaction caused by the sorbitol was more than I could deal with.

I don't understand why so many...
Published on April 1, 2009 by J. Amicucci

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pain Reliever, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)

Jokes aside though, this is my favorite pain reliever for the daily aches and pains we all get as we get older. Tylenol just doesn't work as well for me as Advil (from some reason), but that's an individual thing you have to decide through trial and error.

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning - Contains Sorbitol, April 1, 2009
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)

I don't understand why so many products contain sorbitol, but if you experience stomach and intestinal issues check the products you use and see if they contain sorbitol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Relief!, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)
Advil Liqui-Gels Caps, to me, are one of the best pain relievers on the market today. When I get any type of body ache or pain from headache, I take 1-2 of these with warm-to-hot water (to help dissolve the gel cap quicker) and whatever was bothering me is gone before I can remember that there was. They simply work -- fast and well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best OTC for Toothache - IMHO, January 2, 2012
T. Ater "Timecow" (Northern California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)
I have to agree with Dr. Joe's rather brilliant review... It's Advil, how much can one really say that's new? However, I wanted to add that for all of the standard store bought pain meds, Advil Liqui-Gels are the fastest and best relief I have found. I suffer from chronic pain, and am on some pretty heavy prescription meds because of it. Without going into long explanations, when I get a bad toothache, my regular pain meds might as well be M&Ms. I thought that if my heavy duty pain killers couldn't touch the pain, how can some little OTC pill make a difference. And yet it does! For one thing, most toothaches are cause by inflammation, and Advil is an anti inflammatory. If the swelling goes down even a little, it is often a huge relief, and Advil does the trick for me. IN fact, even my dentist keeps some Liqui-Gels on hand for his patients. The other thing is speed... They not only work, but they work fast, and if you have a bad toothache, relief can't come soon enough.

This is a great product at a great price. I had to run out and pick some up at my local market, and all they had were the 20 count bottles, at almost SIX dollars! To get a 240 count bottle for $20 is a deal you can't beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday aches and pains, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)
I get frequent headaches, back aches and visits from Aunt Flo. These liquid gels do the trick every time and I probably use them once a week. I recommend these, particularly since it's for such a great price on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick pain reliever, July 16, 2011
Actually purchased this for my crew at work. Definitely been a life-saver. Arrived when it was supposed to and so far that I know, works like it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large quantity, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)
I can probably purchase this size for a bit less in price at my package store, but this is more convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars advil, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)
I use this product almost exclusively for pain and discomfort. I am one of those people who don't respond to tylenol and this works for all my worst pain including my migraine headaches. I will continue to use this product. Since it is in a capsule liquid form it seems to work faster than the little brown pills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to swallow, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)
I have had a herniated L5 disc in my back for about 10 years, and when it first happened, II would compare it to a giant toothache. I got samples of high end pain killers from my doctor, but good old Advil and a magnetic pad saved me from surgery. If I overdo it, it acts up from time to time. For some reason the regular Advil does not go down very readily any more, but these sure do. It is truly a wonder drug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liqui Gels work better than caplets.., October 13, 2013
This review is from: Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct. (Health and Beauty)
I've found that the Advil Liquigels work much better than the regular caplets. I would highly recommend Liqui Gels to everyone.

Advil Liquid Gels 240 Ct.
$36.98 $21.66