5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as promised
Published on October 28, 2012 by M. Gandol

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price and as described.
I ordered these as a change from the Tylenol PM. They take longer to work for me than the Tylenol did. A fluke? Maybe!
Published 17 months ago by Linda R. Belair

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as promised, October 28, 2012
M. Gandol (MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
I have used Advil PM for years, it is a great sleep aid and also helps to relieve the pain that I suffer daily due to a motorcycle accident. As far as I know there are no adverse affects to this product, it helps you sleep pain free and it's not too hard to wake up in the morning as long as you don't take it too late at night. I find this is way better relief than most of the prescription meds that are available, most of which have serious side affects. I recommend this product and the Amazon delivery was prompt as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than any other PM medicine, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
I have taken some of the other PM medicine's before I started taking Advil. However, the others always made me feel like my head weighed a ton when I got up in the morning. The Advil has proven time and time again not to cause me this problem. When I wake up I feel refreshed and ready to face the day and it really helps me stay asleep at night. Even when I wake up to go to the bathroom I can go back to sleep, which is something I usually cannot do. When I took prior brands of PM med's I also felt groggy and drunk when I got up in the middle of the night, Advil does not make me feel that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been taking for years to sleep through the night, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
I have arthritis and everything else middle aged, unhealthy Americans get. I used to take Tylenol PM, Unisom, (whatever over the counter, generic, etc) to help me fall back to sleep when I wake up eight times every night. If I do not take anything and wake up, I have to watch TV for two hours, fall back asleep at 5 am, get up at 7 am and feel crappy all day. Everything I took gave me a, "Sleeping pill hangover" every morning, until I tried Advil PM. A free sample came in my Sunday newspaper (back when people read newspapers). I took them that night, woke up refreshed, and headed down to the drug store. I now buy these in bulk from Amazon and a club store. I still wake up during the night but when I take Advil PM, I am easily able to fall back to sleep. I will not do the generic on this, that is how impressed I am. If you have the same problem with sleep, just buy a small quantity to see if it works, then buy the large size. For me it is worth the money. I told two of my customers about Advil PM since they have similar sleep problems and they told me that it solved their problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pain reliever/sleep aid, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
I used to use exedrin pm but I was unable to find it anymore. I thought I would try this. It's pretty good, I think it takes awhile to kick in but I usually take it an hour before i go to bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
Helps me fall asleep without it taking forever, very nice. Especially when you have recurring headaches, this is great for night time.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're working just fine., September 6, 2013
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
It has been easier to fall asleep, but I still occasionally find myself awake in the middle of the night. As far as I know, there aren't significant side-effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advil's Stuff Works, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
I use Advil's PM when I fly or sleep on a business trip and find it always works as advertised. I've the same respect for its pain-killer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advil PM to help you sleep., July 26, 2013
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
This was a great size for the price. This is a quality product that is a helpful aid for problem sleepers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advil PM Works., June 28, 2013
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
I have really bad insomnia on top of that I have a bad tooth with a cavity that really hurts really bad at times. Let me tell you this advil pm stuff is a life saver it kills any pain I have in just minutes after taking it and have a good night sleep. I literally can't live with out this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fall asleep /no "hangover", April 24, 2013
This review is from: Advil PM, Coated Caplets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)
I have no groggy feeling the next day.... does pretty good for over the counter. I will use this product again.

Advil PM,  Coated Caplets, 120-Count