- Weight: 2.4 ounces
Aerb 3in1 Universal 180° Fisheye Lens + Wide Angle + Macro Lens Clip Camera Photo Kit For Apple iPhone 6 Plus/6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPad Air 2/1, iPad 4/3/2, iPad Mini 3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4, Galaxy Note 4/3/2, Sony, Motorola Droid and Other Smart Phones (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1. 3 in 1 lens (fisheye / wide angle / macro) is one of the powerful photos set;
- 2. Portable and detachable (just wind angle/macro lens), you can take photo with your devices at any time;
- 3. Work on most type of mobile phone that is not bigger than 13mm diameter;
- 4. High Clarity: Made of high-class glass; Strong: Made of top-grade Aluminum;
- 5. Applicable to any devices; Fixed on short top case cover to convenient carry;
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wise-angle lens can shoot larger range of scenery;
180 degrees of the scene can be captured by fisheye lens, which can let you enjoy the unreal world.
To use this lens enable you easily enjoy photography and find the instant beauty of the world.
Fish Eye Lens:- Magnification: Up to 180 degrees
- Includes flat adhesive metal ring that is fixed around the original lens
- Lens Construction: 3 elements in 3 groups
Wide Angle:- Magnification: Wide 0.67X + Super Macro
- Lens Construction: 2 elements in 2 groups
- The shot distance is between 10~23mm
Marco:- Magnification: Super Macro
- Lens Construction: 1 element in 1 group
- The shot distance is between 10~23mm
Package Included:1 * Wide -angle & Macro lens
1 * Fisheye Lens
1 * Clip
1 * Lens Caps (plastic)
1 * Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth Bag
Read about our customers' top-rated lenses and cameras on our review pages: Lenses, Digital SLR Cameras, Compact System Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:25 Mins|
I've included a photo of fiance's ring taken with the macro lens + iPhone 6. There's a little bit of vignetting on the corners but it's not too bad. Some will like it some might not but I'm OK with it. Being able to take a photo this close and clear far outweighs any vignetting for me!
The microfiber carrying pouch was not only convenient for holding the lenses, it made a good cleaning cloth for wiping off dust or fingerprints.
We tested these lenses with an iPhone 4. I can't vouch for their performance with other phones.
A product sample was provided by the manufacturer for review purposes.
These Aerb 3-in-1 180° Fisheye-Lens+Wide Angle+Macro lenses are usable but not as good as my other lens kit, which delivered focused and crisp images. These lenses (probably due to their additional mm distance from the phone's own lens) -- no matter how "centered" they are clipped on -- show the black circular fringing at the corners the image. Basically, my results always had the fish-eye look even when I'm not using the fish-eye lens. Although, I did find that a remedy to this is to take your photos in the square format -- but that is if you are willing to take your photos that way.
And, unless you use a mini-tripod or lean the phone on a surface, the images come out slightly blurry at best. Although I do not think these lenses are meant to produce pro-quality photos, I did achieve amazing shots with the other (metal-ring-attached) lens kit -- enough for the images to be clearly enlarged into 12x12 prints without any digital adjustments/enhancements. I have yet to get similar results from this Aerb 3-in-1 kit.
I should also mention that the macro lens is also a bit difficult to unscrew from the wide angle lens. By the time I was able to separate them, the threads on the wide angle lens were scratched. Of the three lenses, though, I was able to get somewhat focused pictures from the macro lens (again, as long as I kept the camera stable).
Overall, these Aerb 3-in-1 lenses are fun to use but do not expect crisp shots.Read more ›
My problems with this product are as follows:
1. Any little bump will make the clip slide very easily. I found myself having to readjust quite a bit getting multiple shots.
2.It really didn't fit all the way over the lens of my camera. There is a really small, but noticeable black ring around my shots where you can tell the edges of the lens are too small for my phone lens. It's not enough to make the lens unusable, but it means all my photos pretty much need to be cropped to some degree if I use this lens set.
3. Since the clip extends over the touch screen on the front of my phone, whatever flash setting I have at the time I put the clip on is what I get to use period. I can't change the flash setting since the clip is already touching the sensor pad. This blows. Sure, you have to get really up close to get macro shots, but in getting up close to do so a lot of shadows can be cast by the phone or your body that make flash needed to get a good and clear shot. So, to explain in simple terms, I can't just change from flash to no flash on my touch screen without taking the clip off first because the clip is touching my touch screen. STOP TOUCHING MY TOUCH SCREEN.
4. Which brings me to number four. Forget using flash period. The shape of the round plastic clip? So close to the flash/viewfinder that once the flash goes off, it bounces back. Just enough so that it backfires into the lens and blacks out half of your photos. So you can't even use the flash on your camera anyway. This is unacceptable for me. I take a lot of photos. A lot.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. Do not get if you don't want the black edges while using the fish eye in your pictures.Published 1 month ago by Jonathan Pangilinan
Seems like pretty good quality. The only reason I put 4 stars is because the threads are plastic, and I'd rather them be aluminum, but what can I say. Definitely worth a few bucks.Published 2 months ago by Paul Hutton
Although the idea of the lens was exciting, the product didn't completely meet my expectations. I was hoping for three different lenses to swap out on my phone and create awesome... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jaclyn
LOVED THIS... accidentally left it on a hike so I had to get a new one but nevertheless AWESOME!Published 3 months ago by Kristen kishida