5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I purchased this book at a great price and I also received it fast. Geat customer service. I would truly recommend it everyone
Published on March 25, 2012 by RA415

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before you buy!!!!
Published 8 months ago by Shawn O'Donnell

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before you buy!!!!, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Aerial Apparatus Driver & Operator Study Guide 2E (Spiral-bound)
I am currently in a extremely long and competitive process to test for Engineer in my department so time is of the essence. This so called study guide is badly flawed, many, many of the given answers in the key are dead wrong I have checked and double checked with the text. Chapter Five for exampe is 90% wrong, who has to go back and check to see if every question is wrong in the study guide for goodness sake. I emailed IFSTA so hopfully they will get it right, but till then look else where.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 25, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Served its purpose but...., May 26, 2014
This study guide is on par with other IFSTA manuals and does a good job covering the materials within the Textbook. I was not happy with the extra page provided because the answers to the books questions (chapters 4, 5 & 6) we're incorrect in the printed book. This page had to be a supplement to the book. I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't supplied.

Aerial Apparatus Driver & Operator Study Guide 2E