5.0 out of 5 stars This case really rocks
Published 20 months ago by Angs

1.0 out of 5 stars Not all it's cracked up to be
Published 6 months ago by Disneyhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars This case really rocks, March 19, 2013
I love this case that I ordered . I was thinking it would not work at first cause it is hard for me to find just the right case . I got the case and it fits the Ipad mini excellent . The rubber quality on the case is amazing and the green color really pops out . It fit in a second and it was not hard to get on to my ipad mini at all . The case has excellent buttons for you to use so your ipad mini does not get damaged . If you have a mini and are looking for a case . Do not pass this up . For the price it is way better then those expensive cases you buy . I am so happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case, March 1, 2013
Very nice sturdy case for very little money...you can't go wrong with it. Fits perfect! Much cheaper than Otterbox or anything else comparable

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bomb, July 8, 2013
This what I wanted for my mini iPad green is my favorite color .when u put the screen protector on it pulls it up a little but I can deal with .Great Item

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, July 15, 2013
This review is from: HHI Aero Armor Case for iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini Retina Display and iPad Mini - Purple (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen) (Electronics)
fits perfect... very rich color.. had it for a while and drop it a few times and still fits tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with case, July 13, 2013
I bought the case for my ipad mini, shipped quickly. Item fits fine and is exactly as described. I would order for them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars very rugged, July 22, 2013
glad i have it. husband is cluts. can breath a little easier now that i know it can slide off his lap and not break

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but slow delivery, January 13, 2014
I bought this for my daughter mini ipad. It is a great product but it doesn't have the screen protection. I had to buy it separately. This took about 3 weeks to deliver due to "preorder" product, said the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT!, July 23, 2013
nice dureable....great case. Would reccomend it to anyone. great for the clumsy type that drop their gadgets all the time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for the price, July 15, 2013
the case is very snug, almost to a fault. had some trouble getting it on the first time, but that is good when you want a case that will protect your device

1.0 out of 5 stars Not all it's cracked up to be, May 17, 2014
This case comes in two pieces. The first, a silicon sheath fits around the outside edge of the I-Pad Mini and provides a decent grip. The second piece, a hard plastic shell fits around the silicon sheath, in theory. The case does not stay attached and appears to have a slight warp to it. Either the edges pop off or the corners arch outwards. The included stylus plugs into the top of the I-Pad with a very short plug. To use, it must be detached. The stylus expands, but is not well designed. It is essentially a square felt eraser on a thin pen, like an Expo eraser. The felt square (not a silicon tip) is larger than the stylus and does not seem secure. I would not recommend this product. I returned it the day after I received it.