Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2010
I have bought 4 aerobeds over the years. 3 of them have held up through several years of travel, grandkids, and even extended nightly use. The last one, the Aerobed Premier Comfort Queen Bed, seemed much less sturdy than the previous models, especially on the brushed fabric top. This model developed a leak on the top within 2 months of purchase and was difficult to fix because of the material involved. Would not buy this product again.
on June 19, 2010
The AeroBed Premier Comfort Plus Twin Bed is extremely easy to set up and put away. I like a firm bed, and I think it inflates enough to provide plenty of support for me.

The only problem is that it seems to lose air through the night. I suppose this could be because the air temperature has dropped a bit, but I cannot quite tell. When I go to bed I inflate it all of the way so that it is firm and comfortable. Usually, when I wake up, the bed is a little less firm. Sometimes it is even a little mushy. I don't think I have a leak, but I cannot tell, so I am undecided about the bed. A friend with the same bed says he almost never has to re-inflate it, so I am wondering if I should exchange mine.

However, it is far better than the Coleman bed I tried. That one sat twice as high as this one, but in the morning much of the air had escaped, and I was nearly on the floor. I didn't feel rested at all. On top of that, it was a real pain to inflate/deflate. If you are on the fence between the Coleman and this one, I would recommend paying the extra money and giving the AeroBed a try.

====UPDATE====
I gave up on the bed. The other night I woke up with a mushy mattress and decided I had had enough. Maybe mine was a lemon. If not, then I hope they improve the air retention quality, because it sure is comfortable when it is holding air!
on December 28, 2010
I have air matresses because I'm allergic to dust mites, which are found in copious amounts in conventional mattresses. AeroBeds are easily available at Bed Bath and Beyond , typically a twin is ~$99. Anyway, I've bought a bunch of these because I'm stupid and don't learn from past mistakes. These airbeds DO NOT LAST. They typically get pin holes in the corners of the bottom of the "pillow indentation /wells", usually in the center of the mattress near where most of your weight is. I imagine this is where the greatest stress and stretching is. Interestingly, if you patch or glue up the pinholes (Goop works well) then the stress redistributes to other corners of the "wells". I assume that they don't use a thicker plastic or do reinforcement in these areas becasue they want them to wear out and for you to keep buying these. Well, no more. I'm investigating some tougher brands.
on September 27, 2010
Sent this to US soldier in Afghanishtan. It would never hold air, yet no hole could be found. Cost more in time to package it up and send it back than it was worth. $100 for a twin air matress. It should have been higher quality.
on June 15, 2012
This product is horrible I foolishly thought since the Aerobed was supposed to be a good company that the product would be good. I used the bed 3 times and the seem split on the inside of the mattress. Since the store that sold it can't apparently do anything about it I had to call coleman/aerobed who promptly told me they couldn't directly refund my money. Funny I directly paid money for it why can they not directly refund my money? I would stay away from this and any other coleman/ aerobed product as it is obvious they don't seem to have the customer service or care they should have. I do not want another faulty product that will more than likely split again I just want my money back I guess I will have to dispute the charge to try and get my money back that way.
on August 20, 2011
I have two aerobeds that won't hold air. The leaks are at the junction of the plastic housing for the electronics and are not holes that can be patched or filled with cement. Given the proclivity to spring these unfixable leaks I won't be buying any more overpriced Aerobeds.
on August 1, 2010
Ok, I bought this item and after only after 6 uses it began to spring leaks (Small rips at the seams) I sent it back to the Company, which after inspection was kind enough to replace the item. This new replacement lasted about 4 uses and then began to develop the same problem. I sent this item back to the Aerobed company who stated that, they could find nothing wrong with their workmanship and sent the ripped item back to me. I fixed the small rip only to have another one occurr within 2 more uses. The item is now in a NYC trash bin, and the homeless won't even use it. In my opinion and based on my experience with this product it is poorly made and subject to rubber break down, which will lead to leaks. Don't waste your money. PS: The patch kit they give you to fix leaks is useless, and all the duct tape and glue in the world will never stop this type of mattress breakdown. Hope this helps.
on September 22, 2014
Super handy, blows up with the remote and deflates with the WHOOSH valve so quickly. stores up nicely in the bag in a closet. had my first one for 7 years before it had a mystery leak and needed replacing. just a great handy spare bed when you don't have a guest room!
on December 15, 2009
Air mattresses have come along way in the last few years. This one is very comfortable and extremely easy to inflate and deflate. The duffle bag is great for storing and packing. Plus, the price was the same at Bed,Bath, Beyond!
on June 4, 2014
I got this for guests who were supposed to stay over for a while. It makes noises when your sleeping on it and it's too so comfy. I then found similar products locally with a less expensive price that were good. I wouldn't buy it again, i still use it though cuz i paid a lot for it.