5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, comfy and portable
Published on November 30, 2005 by E. Wu

1.0 out of 5 stars Its great if you only planned on using it twice :(
So, this item was a blessing, until i used it twice and the motor blew out. I can't even return it because the policy is 21 days and the warrantee I tried to mail when I first bought it came back as "undeliverable" . I spent $200 bucks, $100 for each use I got out of it...I am beyond annoyed
Published on June 12, 2012 by DNL86

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, comfy and portable, November 30, 2005
E. Wu (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Although this aerobed is probably "heftier" than others (it weighs 32 pounds or so with the memory foam + included mattress pad) - it does live up to it's claim "most comfortable Aerobed ever." Prior problems with aerobeds result from those darn divets. With the memory foam + mattress - you can't feel them. Just like our regular queen bed in our bedroom! Inflates in 60 seconds. Just a side note - they didn't comment about this in the instructions, but there is some plastic tubing in the pump that needs to be discarded prior to use. Took me some trial and error to figure this out. Believe it or not, we may spoil ourselves when we visit friends and take this along as our portable bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy bed, July 25, 2006
the memory foam on top of the aerobed makes it quite comfortable and makes it feel almost like a real bed. but deflating the bed is quite a bit more work compared to the regular aerobed and you have to step on it to get all the air out. but the comfort factor makes up for the extra work. worth the extra money so you don't feel like you're sleeping on a rubber air mattress.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son is Happy, September 27, 2006
Kj (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AeroBed Premier Memory Foam Inflatable Bed, Full (Kitchen)
I purchased this bed for my son and boy is he happy with it!

The price was excellent and with the $25 extra savings on it, well heck no one could beat it! The newly added deflate function on the controller makes it a snap.

We are very pleased with this bed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Its great if you only planned on using it twice :(, June 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars AeroBed Premier Memory Foam Inflatable Bed, December 6, 2006
This review is from: AeroBed Premier Memory Foam Inflatable Bed, Full (Kitchen)
Great product for the price. Originally I was going to buy the Sleep Number Bed, which are very expensive. But, I decided to try the AeroBed first. My lower back problems improved greatly after the first night of use.

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy easily got pinctured., September 12, 2011
It started leaking within one year. I used it only on carpeted surface. It lasted only for 3-4 uses. I wouldn't wast my money on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 years and still working great, January 13, 2014
Norm (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AeroBed Premier Memory Foam Inflatable Bed, Full (Kitchen)
We bought our from Woot in 2006 (I had to go and check). It has been working great. We take it with us when we go travelling and stay in friends and family homes. Basically take our own bed and they don't have to worry about having bed for us. After 8 years it is still working great. We also lent it to friends and family often. I always think they are going to give it back to us and we'll find out it s punctured. But so far so good. no puncture and motor works fast. We really like the memory foam on top. I wish I had bought two of these. they are hard to find now, at least for the price I paid for them 8 yrs ago which was $150. If I had to estimate, it has been used in average of 15 days / year, every year for past 8 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the sailboat, May 10, 2014
This review is from: AeroBed Premier Memory Foam Inflatable Bed, Full (Kitchen)
We bought two of these to replace 20 year old mattresses in an old sailing catamaran we're rebuilding. These are perfect for the boat, and I would imagine they'd be just as good anywhere else where you need a portable, comfortable mattress. They are also extremely comfortable, and well made of good materials. It's an added bonus for us as boaters that they weigh a lot less than standard mattresses, can be rolled up and stowed away when not in use, and provide flotation in an emergency. Try THAT with your memory foam.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, July 4, 2012
This review is from: AeroBed Premier Memory Foam Inflatable Bed, Full (Kitchen)
got this for my mother who has chronic low back pain. inflated easily and without any leaks whatsoever. only took her about 3 nights to get the firmness she liked. not only has it helped tremendously with her back pain, but at just a few pounds, it is much easier for her to change the sheets... a really big deal as she is in her mid 80's! now, after nearly 2 months, no air has had to be added at all. there was a bit of a risk in getting this air bed for her as she had never even thought about one before, but we couldn't have made a better choice. she loves it and it saved hundreds of dollars over a conventional mattress!

4.0 out of 5 stars Air Bed Pleasure, January 10, 2007
This review is from: AeroBed Premier Memory Foam Inflatable Bed, Full (Kitchen)
This air bed is a bit pricey in my opinion although I have to say it is a very good product. It was extremly simple to set up the first time and my husband had no problem sleeping on it compfortably (and he has back issues). It held the air throughout the time used and was very easy to deflate in no time automatically to store away. I just wish there were the King Size available at the time of my purchase because the next size below that I have really is not big enough for both of us to use at the same time. Guess I'll need to buy another one in a King and keep this one as a spare for extra guests. This is a good product, no real overall complaints.