5.0 out of 5 stars Self inflating and easy to use
I used this for the first time when I was a guest at someone's home. It was very comfortable and is high off the floor so it is easier to get on and off of.
I then bought one to use for company in my home. It has its own storage bag and is self-inflating/self-deflating! It doesn't get much easier than this. I would highly recommend it.
Published on April 14, 2010 by TallVTLady

1.0 out of 5 stars Good when it holds air
Great bed when the air stays in it... Ours has a slow leak that is quite noticeable when you wake up in the morning. Not worth $300.
Published on April 12, 2010 by Morgan K.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Good when it holds air, April 12, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars great for 12 months only, March 24, 2010
As long as it was working, then it was comfortable but unfortunately it only lasted 12 months. Then air started coming out of the seams and Aerobed the company told me that they could not help. For 300$ I would expect a little more quality and customer service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way overpriced!, August 28, 2010
I'd avoid any aerobeds because they are way over priced. We bought this one thinking that it would be a great guest bed. Unfortunately, it did not last very long and only saw a couple of uses before it sprung a leak. The leak is slow and impossible to find. We now have a barely used but useless slab of plastic that we have to throw away. We replaced the aerobed with a ~$20 air mattress that has been in constant use for a couple of months with no problems. It's just as comfortable as the aerobed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - Avoid these Beds, December 23, 2010
This review is from: AeroBed Raised Signature Comfort Queen Bed (Kitchen)
Bought this at Target after doing a lot of research. Figured that I'd get what I paid for and went with the highest priced model. Got it home and unwrapped it to find that even though the box says "Raised" and indicated the bed was 22 inches high, the model included in the box was the standard height model. I proceeded to inflate it and let it sit for a couple hours. When I came back, it was almost completely deflated. I'm returning this to Target and will be buying a futon instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Self inflating and easy to use, April 14, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for 3 months, December 29, 2010
This review is from: AeroBed Raised Signature Comfort Queen Bed (Kitchen)
The product worked great for 3 months, then it started leaking air.
After pumping it up, it is Ok for 2-3 hours, but sags too much over
a full night.

Based on the comments, I was extremely careful in where I placed the
bed and the surface beneath the bed. I NEVER put anything on top of the
bed and never bounced or "abused" it. One day, for no apparent reason,
it just started leaking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, March 24, 2011
Pluses: (1) very easy to inflate and deflate. (2) very comfortable.

Negatives: (1) after about 6 mos of regular use by guests, it started to spring leaks at the seams. (2) leaks are not easy to fix with the materials Aerobed provided so I bought bicycle tire patches, which worked well. (3) after finding and patching 6 leaks, I still had a leaky bed and couldn't find the leaks....I gave up and threw the bed away.

So, given how expensive this is, I expected it to last longer and would not buy it again. I'd buy cheaper air beds and just replace them more often.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bed... if it didn't leak, September 23, 2011
We use an air mattress for visiting guests. When our old one failed, we thought an elevated mattress might be nicer. We've had good results with AeroBed before, so we were willing to pay a premium for a good product. Most everything about the bed was solid. The integrated pump fills and empties it fairly quickly. The edge doesn't roll when fully inflated. It's a nice bed.

The trouble is, it leaks. Pump it full right before bed, and by morning it's sagging around you. We returned it and got a new one. It leaked too, just not quite as badly. It was still not able to hold firm through a regular night's sleep. So, nice bed or not, it's essentially useless.

We replaced it with the non-elevated version, Aerobed Sleep Away Full Inflatable Bed, and it seems to be working out fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it so far!, January 27, 2011
This review is from: AeroBed Raised Signature Comfort Queen Bed (Kitchen)
We've used it a couple times...and so far so good! We love it - Easy to put up. Easy to take down. Easy to store. High off the ground so it's easy to get on and off. So incredibly comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Say No, February 29, 2012
CES (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AeroBed Raised Signature Comfort Queen Bed (Kitchen)
I had been through multiple air mattresses and thought that I would splurge and put an end to having to buy a new air mattress every year. I was WRONG. The first few times it was used it was great. The last few times it has not been holding air. Of course, this happened right around the one year mark. So now I've spent almost $300 on a mattress that lasted a year and was used less than ten times. All Aerobed/Coleman will do is hide behind the one year warranty. There's a reason that it's a one year warranty and I guess that I don't have a leg to stand on if you look at it that way. However, I am very disappointed in the performance of this mattress. I hope that others give some strong consideration before spending this much money on something that is highly likely to not hold air in the next 12 - 14 months.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›