Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
votes
It's about the size of a twin bed. Perfect for toddlers & small children.
Sep 16, 2013 by Summar
votes
Yes, this bed is great for a six year old. Holds up to 150 lbs. I have 8 grandkids and even the 11 yr old sleeps on it.
Oct 20, 2013 by Kate Stamm
votes
It's not as big as a twin. Not sure what you mean by a bed tent.
Aug 7, 2013 by SML
votes
Did not have that problem. My kid weighs 35 lbs and you can't hear her turning over.
Dec 27, 2013 by PLR
votes
Does it fit in luggage Jun 10, 2013
When we lived overseas, I used to bring it on our trips home for my son. I had a car seat travel bag by Eddie Bauer and I could put the aerobed in the car seat and both in the bag and zip it up. If you went to the bother of folding it flat, you could probably get it in a traditional rectangle suitcase, but it would have to be at least a 26inch suitcase (I think). The motor is not large, no bigger than a football - so it is mostly in how you fold the rest of it.
Jun 11, 2013 by Emily
votes
I'm not an electrician, but I have lived in Europe and all our 110v appliances (hair dryer, vacuum cleaner etc) worked on 220v with a voltage converter.
18 days ago by Dean
votes
The total weight, including the air mattress, bed cover, storage bag and air pump is 8.5 lbs. When the mattress is pumped up~it feels light but sturdy. Hope this helps!
Aug 29, 2014 by Nonna D
votes
I'm sorry that I did not take the time to see who the made this product but I can tell you that "we are very happy with this product as we have two of them for our grandsons." We love the ease at which they are inflated and later stored. They were well worth the investment. I do hope this helps you in making your decision.
Jun 19, 2014 by Everard Grant III
votes
I rarely need to add air to it when it's set up. I don't use it every day, but we put it in our room on weekends for my 4 year old son to have a "sleepover" in our room and sometimes it stays blown up for several weeks at a time. As you can imagine at that age, he can't resist hopping on whenever he walks by, or he sits on it and plays or watches tv and still I don't need to add any air to it before the next time he sleeps on it. I find the quality very good. Hope that helps.
May 13, 2014 by Kerrie
votes
ages May 9, 2014
I used for my grandkids from ages 1 to 6
May 9, 2014 by C. Thompson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers