Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Tuscan Italian Herb Seed Pod Kit (7-Pods)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 7-Pod|Change

on November 9, 2011
I got it and the seed pods weren't labeled, though the directions say to plant according to height and notes that they are labeled accordingly.

I found this info on their website, so wanted to share in case it's helpful:
Genovese Basil (tall), Chives (med), Mint (med), Savory (tall), Italian Parsley (tall), Oregano (short) and Thyme (short).
(Designations in parenthesis refer to plant's height in garden).
on February 20, 2012
The kit was delivered quickly and was growing within a week. Two of the pods did not germinate. I sent aerogarden an email and had an automatic email response immediately. A customer service rep emailed the next day with shipping info for my replacement pods with no charge even for the shipping. The new pods germinated and I am now enjoying fresh herbs. I highly recommend the Italian herb kit and the aerogarden company.
on February 19, 2015
I've purchased several pod kits in the past - however the 2 kits I purchased recently both contained pods that totally failed to germinate. This happening once would be fine - but for the second time in a row I'm becoming concerned about the quality of the product. I've recently contacted AeroGarden and hopefully they will be able to suggest a fix or provide additional pods since they do have a "Guaranteed to Grow" warranty.

Update - AeroGarden replied within a few hours and I already have a shipment notification for replacement of the pods that did not germinate.
on May 5, 2013
5 out of 7 pots got moldy! I grew basil, chives and parsley at the same time. basil and chives were fine, but parsley became moldy after few days. same thing happen to the rest of the seeds, even though i cleaned the AeroGarden thoroughly before planting new pods.
few weeks ago I bought some herbs and planted them in pots. No mold no problems, they look beautiful and grow really fast. I will never purchase any Aero Garden products any more. Big disappointment.
on July 14, 2014
So, I've used aerogarden seed pods before, somewhat frequently in fact, but they were always a little off, slow to grow, 2 or 3 dead pods, and the worst were those little fiddly packets of nutrients but since being bought by miracle grow they switched to a far superior squirt bottle measuring cup combo, and the pods themselves had a much better sprout rate, I had all 7 sprout this time! That hasn't happened in 3 plantings, I'm not sure if they're actually different but definitely easier kit to use than it ever was.
on May 23, 2016
This assortment provides you with a good variety of Italian herb seeds and I had no problem getting any of them to grow in either the two types of Aero Gardens that I have. Just be sure to prune them as instructed. If you don't prune them, they will become very leggy and you won't get a good crop of herbs. Also, remember to put the tallest varieties to the rear, especially the basil varieties. The Aero Garden website has an excellent series of videos that show growth patterns over a period of 8 weeks and how to prune. If you can't find the video on their website, email Aero Garden or call them. I have found their customer service department to be excellent in helping with any questions or problems.
on May 14, 2016
I bought this kit to start new herbs on my existing aero garden (I got that a few months ago...The original 6 all sprouted and flourished). However, on this kit, nothing has come up at all, within 3 weeks. Just one pinhead sized leaf. Hope the seeds sprout and aren't expired. Not sure why. Also the labeled cages seem more ticky tack in their assembly.
I'll wait another week then asking for replacements or refund.
on April 20, 2016
First order the basil didn't sprout. They sent a replacement box (the whole thing) and the 2nd basil didn't sprout either. So I gave up and popped in a mint pod and it didn't sprout either. Guess I'll try something else... like going to the store and buying potted herb plants! However, the thyme and parsley are doing fine, and I will say, the customer service is great.
on January 21, 2016
You will potentially get something NOT Genovese Basil. Genovese Basil is what most will use for pesto and other dishes. Besides Genovese Basil I also have ended up with a less desirable sub standard basil which is not good for pesto. Very bad quality control.

Solution? Buy the individual grow sponges and other accessories and buy true Genovese Basil seeds from a reliable seller.
on October 31, 2013
Everything sprouted beautifully and my kitchen smells fantastic! Being able to harvest exactly what is needed per meal and not having any go to waste is such a money saver. Fresh herbs at the store are insanely expensive.