Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aerobic Life Mag O7 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser Capsules, 90 Count
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 30, 2008
I rarely review a product and certainly not so soon after starting to use it. But I have tried everything on God's green earth, including natural laxitives of all kinds and forms, may different fibers, prescription meds, etc. Most recently, I've gone back to harsh laxitives because nothing else has been working. Well...just three days after starting Mag 07, I have lost 4 lbs, much of my bloating is gone and my bowels are working again. The amazing part is I have not had any stomach cramps...just relief. I'm so excited to have potentially found a product that will help me. I can only hope it continues to work in the same way.
99 comments|432 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2012
I purchased this a couple years ago & only used it a few times because it made my stool very watery (of course was drinking lots of water at the time). The end of last year I was doing some heavy duty studying so I was drinking lots of coffee, caffeine energy drinks, diet sodas, taking Excedrin almost every day, etc. My eating was atrocious...lots of fast foods, processed foods, and sugary sweets and to top it off I was barely drinking any water. This went on for about 3 months.

When I decided to start eating healthy & lose some weight, although I rehydrated myself (drinking at least a gallon of water a day), I still wasn't losing the weight I should have, my stomach was constantly bloated, & I was barely going to the bathroom. I tried metamucil bars which worked a little, then I tried psyllium husks which also worked a little. I tried senna capsules & that barely worked, even an enema barely produced results. At first I thought "maybe I'm not backed up" but I wasn't going hardly at all...I would get the urge but then...nothing.

I then began taking 3 Mag 07 in the evening & let me tell you...things are REALLY moving now! Not just water either like before! This is a stool softener so don't expect your stool to come out formed, but this worked when NOTHING else did. I'm going to keep taking 3-4 every evening for the next 5-7 days as recommended on the bottle as a cleanse. HIGHLY recommend this...no cramping & very predictable. I've been taking it at 11pm & by 4 or 5am I have to go.

UPDATE- MARCH 17, 2012: After taking 3-4 each night for 7 days and then 1 or 2 for seven days, don't want to gross anyone out but my stool went from very dark (the color of strong coffee)for several days & finally it got to where I could see through it. I'm happy to say I'm now all cleaned out & REGULAR. I only take a couple on occasion now. I've also lost about 15 lbs. since with diet & exercise of course, but my weight loss is steady now unlike before.
1515 comments|479 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2013
This will stuff will really drain your bowels and clean you out. That being said, be sure to drink plenty of fluids and it is absolutely imperative that you take some type of probiotic to follow up with the cleanse; otherwise you might become very bloated and your intestines will be starving for help.

You absolutely cannot trust a fart when using this. Be very very close to a bathroom when using.
1111 comments|243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2014
*This review may be somewhat graphic if you are uncomfortable talking about bowel movements*

I started using this recently after hearing an ad on the radio. I have been struggling with constipation from medication for a long time and have used many different products. Recently I was blocked up so bad I literally could not gather the strength to push. I was out of steam and just could not go. I said to myself I was not going to struggle anymore and find something to flush me out.
I bought this and at first I took 3 at night, but nothing happened. So I upped it to 5. No change, so I took 7 the next night. I woke up a few times very thirsty and drank a lot of water. When I woke up, I felt that I may have to go. It was not a overwhelming "I don't know if I can make it to the bathroom" type feeling. There was no cramping, just a little gas. But wow, the floodgates opened and with hardly any straining or pushing at all, everything came out. I went 4 or 5 more times that day. It liquefied the whole blockage very gently with no uncomfortable cramping. I felt so much better inside and relieved that I didn't have to worry about how I was going to get through my next movement. People who suffer from constant constipation know what I mean. I take 3 every day and maybe 5 when I feel I need it. I have never strained or felt uncomfortable since. If you are suffering please try it, and if it doesn't work keep upping the dose until it happens and make sure to drink a lot of water! It needs water to work. If you are worried about the quality because of the lower price, do not, this works just the same as the more expensive product. I have used both and can't tell the difference.
33 comments|137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2012
I heard about Mag 07 from JJ Smith book and I love it. Great product!! It does the job without cramping or pain and I've noticed weight loss also with the use of it. I will always keep a bottle on hand!!
0Comment|135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
I use this often and it does just what it says. I will continuously order this product.This is the second round for me and I love it. I found out about this product from JJ Smith for her DEM System.
on September 21, 2014
It really works. I wouldn't take it and leave home though . I usually take after my last meal. This along with 10 day smoothie diet, lost 17 lbs so far
on November 7, 2012
If you're using this stuff, you should feel comfortable reading reviews about bowel movements! ;-)

I'm a female, 5'4", 119 lbs. and the first night I started these, I thought I'd kick things off with the maximum recommendation of 5 capsules...a HUGE mistake! Within hours (in the middle of the night, mind you), I was running back and forth to the bathroom with diarrhea. Looking back, I should have started off a bit slower to see how my body reacted to this stuff. Once I figured the right dose out for a cleanse (I just need 3), I was able to sleep through the night and use the bathroom at my own leisure upon waking. My BMs were somewhere between soft and diarrhea but I was going much more regularly, not urgently. Following a night of Mag07, I would start my day with Pearls IC probiotics and found that this a great combo!

Upon completetion of the 10-day cleanse, I have continued to take 1 capsule before bed for maintenance. My insides have never felt better which of course, have reflected on the outside! My belly feels flat and my digestive system no longer feels stopped up. I swear, I can actually feel my body utilizing vitamins that I used to feel pass right through, never fully absorbing. I'll also say that taking care of your intestinal tract is the base of a strong immune system. While everyone else has started getting colds and the flu, I remain illness-free and full of energy!

I love this product and I tell everyone about it!
33 comments|349 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2011
I did a cleanse with this product and it worked wonderfully. It wasn't harsh on my stomach at all. I really like this Mag-O7. I noticed a little weight loss as well.
on August 8, 2012
This product does exactly was it says. I saw immediate results after the first two days of using the product. There was no cramping nor discomfort. I recommend you start off slow with 2 pills and then increase as your body becomes tolerates the product. I would reccommend this product to anyone who has problems with their ability to eliminate.
11 comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse