Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 28, 2013
For those who want a great workout without being too hard on the knees this one is perfect. I was looking for something to do after finishing Insanity and this was the perfect change of pace. Workouts are unique, challenging and even fun. Great system here!
on March 23, 2013
Definitely good for all levels even beginners! It's nice he goes through each boxing drill in demo mode (slower paced), exercise mode (a little faster) and fight mode. The workouts seem long at first but you'll get through them quickly. Love how you only need light weights for this!
on March 6, 2014
I really like this workout. I wanted something that was different from my usual cardio, and this fit the bill. The begining workouts were not difficult for me I'm used to working out for an hour or more. However, the fancy jumprope drills are a challenge, since I'm sort of a klutz. So I decided that I would take my time and try to master crossovers first then work on additional drills over time. The last DVD in the series is a beast aero max it's the longest about 56mins but I love it. The workout can be done without a real jumprope and some in the videos don't use one. However, using the rope is harder and you need much more coordination. I have done the workout with and without the rope. Without the rope I can do the workout in my carpeted bedroom and I still get a good workout. I do wear a heart rate monitor when I workout and my calorie burn is higher with the rope. I would reccommend this series it is fun. It's for the exerciser not boxers. I have done p90x, Insanity, Turbofire, and RIP 60 suspension trainer, so I'm not a new exerciser, also I'm over 50yo,not afraid of working out. My grown kids call me a beast when it comes to working out. This workout can be done by beginers, because you start out with the easier workouts and work your way up to the harder longer ones.
on May 29, 2013
You would think that with so many DVD's, it would be that much more fun.. Not the case. I felt a little overwhelmed by this. I read the reviews and was very excited about getting it. I'm not going to give up on it, but with my schedule, I can't find the energy to do this work out. It's pretty intense.
on December 5, 2015
I get distracted easily in workouts and this was perfect to keep me engaged. The seller was extremely accommodating as I dealt with the Local Post Office loosing it and even resent it to me. I would definitely suggest this product and seller to another.
on March 15, 2013
Great workout if you are fairly new to boxing. Really works full body. Seems like long workouts but go by quickly.
on June 15, 2013
I am a big fan of Michaels workouts, this is one of his best. T he aerobic set takes you from beginner to advanced. Believe me they will leave you sweating, and give you rock hard abs!!!!
on November 6, 2013
I am a little disappointed at the intensity of the workouts. Usually Michael's worksouts leave me dead on the floor, but this set did not deliver the same result. The Basic and Pro workouts are very, well, basic, so if you are a beginner, it will be a great set to start. But if you are intermediate/advanced exercisers, you will be craving for more.
on August 4, 2013
Hard work but different. I really like it. the price is not bad. worth the investment to give it a try.
on November 27, 2013
Good workout system, I would say intermediate, but will still work up a sweat.
Exactly what I expected from Michael Olajide. Quality workouts.