5.0 out of 5 stars Saves Money, Grows Herbs Longer, October 26, 2011
This review is from: 7-pod Aerogarden Compatible DIY (Do-it-yourself) Kit w/ Ultragrow Liquid Nutrients
This is the second year we've ordered this product so that we could grow herbs in our Aerogarden for less. Last year, instead of the pre-manufactured seed packs direct from the Aerogarden company (which are expensive and last only 3-4 months) I used my own seeds along with this kit. My basil lasted from September to June! And it was gorgeous. So based on last year's experience I just had do it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, May 5, 2012
I just started using this with an AeroGarden and it seems to be working without a hitch! We also use it on houseplants with good results so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, May 14, 2013
Received in good condition, and on time. Sponges are a little smaller than I am used to but I believe they will work. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars its okay...., January 18, 2014
pods are too short for my 7 pod aerogarden. They have to sit in the middle of the pod for it to work. otherwise for the price you can't beat it. I am using the nutes instead of the aerogarden nutes. Growing a tomato plant. This thing has a huge fat main stem and is starting to show flowers. Just follow the directions on the nutes to a tee. More is not better. So far been using for almost 2 months and nutes are halfway gone. Maybe buy a larger bottle next time. :)