5.0 out of 5 stars Ah, frothy milk at last..........
Who needs the high tech stuff? This little frother couldn't be better! It works killer within seconds! It even works on my soymilk! I'm so impressed!
Published on April 20, 2006 by Kristine M. Mestaz

2.0 out of 5 stars Great frother, but broke within a month of purchase
Published 22 months ago by Sirish Raghuram

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah, frothy milk at last.........., April 20, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Latte, December 1, 2007
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
I use this gadget for bringing sauces together, mixing custard and soups.
Perfect for when a sauce starts to break and you are in the middle of something else.

Submerge the tip and it mixes, partially submerge the tip and it brings air into a light sauce or makes whipped cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero to foam in 30 seconds * * * * *, August 25, 2011
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
I confess that I didn't expect too much from this little gadget to save myself from disappointment if it fell short of its promises. But with so many positive reviews here, coupled with Amazon's easy return policy, I decided to give it a chance.

Well, I was far from disappointed and, in fact, very pleased with the easy and uncomplicated performance of this little milk frother. Eager to test it out right after it arrived, I removed it from its retail box, gave it a quick rinse, then lowered it into about 4 ounces of cold skim milk - yes, SKIM milk. With it spinning, I lowered and raised it in the liquid as instructed, and in just seconds it turned this watery milk into delightful and fairly stiff foam. I warmed up a little whole milk and the foam from that was even stiffer and finer than the skim, and it turned cold half-and-half into the near equivalent of whipped cream. I'm amazed at what this little thing can do, and I'm looking forward to some frothy mugs of hot chocolate by the fire this winter. Works great, great value, easy to use. . .as good as it gets for $20.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great ~, April 7, 2006
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
a really simple machine that works great... gives u cafe style milk foam. just be careful when you froth it, submerge it completely within the milk (and not leave it on the surface) otherwise it'll spill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Basic Tool that Works, November 28, 2008
M. Santos (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
I've been using the Aerolatte three time a week for the past month and it works reliably to make frothed milk. The tool is not very costly and it simply works.

The only con I can think of at the time is very nitpicky since there is not much bad I can find yet. The screws on the back of my unit has already got some rust color discoloration. So be careful of getting the body wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't say enough about this little gadget!, February 8, 2006
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
This little gadget is one of my favorite purchases. It is so easy to use and clean and makes a great froth. All I have to do is put a little milk in my cup, microwave for about 1 minute, froth for about 15 seconds, then add a nice French Roast and I have a wonderful Cafe Au Lait. It really was as good as the ones I have gotten at coffee shops. Can't wait to try it with milkshakes and hot chocolate. To clean just froth up a little soapy water, rinse, and then turn on for a few seconds to dry. Couldn't be easier or work any better!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great frother, but broke within a month of purchase, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
I purchased this frother because the ones from Ikea are too flaky and break within a few months. The finish and feel of this product is great. It worked very well. Unfortunately, it broke within a month of purchase, and that too with some pretty light use and no abuse - it was never mishandled. The device is fine physically but doesn't spin anymore - and the batteries are not the problem, it appears to be a contact problem with the battery casing. Pressing on the black plastic that holds the batteries gets it to work - sometimes.

I was hoping to use this for a long time but it's obviously disappointing to see it break so quickly. I made it worse by not immediately returning it to Amazon and missing the 30 day return window :/

If yours works well, you'll love it. I wish mine did.

5.0 out of 5 stars So very frothy..., November 9, 2006
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
Great product. If you buy this item for froth this is the one. On the other hand...If you buy this product for making instant drinks for the kids etc..and a few other quick mixing things- this is the wrong one.

The one I was trying to replace had more of a tiny mixer on the end. This one is a frothafier! Perfect for coffee drinks!

4.0 out of 5 stars does what its supposed to, December 11, 2011
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
Works great if you use little milk but the froth doesn't last too long. The actual stream frother is a million times better, both in consistency and taste, but this product works great when you are in a hurry and want to make froth quick. I've seen a lot of people say it doesn't work. First time I tried it it didn't work for me either but I was using too much milk. 1/4 inch of milk on the bottom of the glass its all you need. Insert the frother in the milk vertically and almost touch bottom of glass. Start it and move gently up and down. Keep in mind it will not work with hot milk. A little warm works, but cold works best. I used mostly organic whole milk but it works with others as well. Also if batteries feel loose take battery cover off and bend the contacts on the cover out. Good product overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, January 29, 2006
Noah Weiss (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome (Kitchen)
Believe it--this product actually works. It's hard to imagine milk frothing fro a $20 hand-held device, but that's exactly what it does. Play with it for a while and you will find the technique perfectly fit for your frothing preferences.

Aerolatte Milk Frother, Chrome