Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Aerolatte To Go, Milk Frother, Black” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 58% off the $19.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Aerolatte To Go, Milk Frother, Black
|Price:||$17.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.20 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Milk frother creates perfect froth in just 20 seconds
- Food-grade, 18/8 stainless-steel whisking head and shaft
- Convenient and lightweight; comes with new, durable travel container
- To clean: operate stainless-steel whisk and shaft in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.There is a plastic tab that has to be removed, as well as the batteries have to be reconfigured in order to make it work.
- Measures 8-3/4 inches long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Color: Black | Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
I find it more consistent if I froth cold milk first, then nuke it for about 10 seconds. This way the froth stays "solid" instead of melting away (at least that's the way I like it).
I take it to work and whenever I travel, too. I've been using my extra sets of reachargeable batteries, cos the batteries that came with it only lasted me probably less than a month (I've been using this frother 3x a day since January).
~ I use the Aerolatte at least twice a day; my kids also use it
~ I also use the steam-driven frother on my espresso machine
~ I love espresso, and I love making espresso drinks for myself and friends
~ I love traveling, camping, boating, etc., and bringing my coffee with me
~ I love small, compact, easy, 'green' products
+ Quick, easy, and quiet to use
+ Makes creamy froth if done right
+ Easy to clean
+ You *can* take it with you ...boating, camping, traveling, to the office, etc.
+ The travel case is a very nice bonus
- Not the sturdiest construction - this version didn't last, but my stainless 'deluxe' one has a 5 year warranty.
- It's easy to bend the metal wand (especially if you have curious kids), and then it doesn't spin evenly, but the stainless 'deluxe' model has a much sturdier shaft
- The on/off switch is finicky; pressing on it can cause the motor to go faster - or slower - or spin irregularly; not a problem on my stainless one.Read more ›
Sharing my 3-week-experience, lactose free milk worked the best. The foam stayed longer than other milk. The fresher the milk is, the more foam you get as well.
I would have loved it more if it did not have design and/or material problem.
It's made out of cheap plastic. The body can't get a hold of its own lid to battery. I wasn't comfortable using it because it's just about to pop out of the handle while frothing.
I tried to tighten the screws in, but it didn't do much.
Finally Amazon sent me a replacement, however it came with the same problem.
I am afraid I should return both of them and get a stainless steel version.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a gift after getting Dad hooked on my identical product. Mine is holding up great a year later. Great for lattes and frothing powdered beverage drinks.Published 3 days ago by DealHunter
We use it everyday. You can heat up the milk so it will hold the froth, or you can skip that step and it's still creamier than it would have been. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Makes a nice foam but the unit itself is finicky. I find myself constantly having to figit with the batteries and the power button to get it to work. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Celina
This is the most amazing product in my morning routine. I received one as a gift and then had to buy one for my daughter in college. Read morePublished 9 days ago by S. Koves
My wife loves this so much that we now have two of them, one because she thought she lost it and had to have another only to find the first one after we got the second. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Larry Miller