Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap and NASA patches
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: White|Size: 8 / 10|Change

on March 17, 2008
This was my 3-yr-old's Christmas gift--along with the astronaut helmet--today's date is March 17 and he has worn it every day since Christmas Day. To say this gift has been loved is an understatement. My son is known all over town because of his constantly being an astronaut. I'm actually looking at replacement costumes as this one is coming apart at the seams; however, I don't blame the quality of the outfit. This outfit has withstood intense wear for the last three months. Order big--the 4/6 is a perfect fit with no room to spare and my child is a very average sized three-year-old. I'm actually considering ordering a size up from that if I replace it.
on December 13, 2012
Our son looked so authentic and comfortable in his Astronaut suit - we didn't forsee any problems. Upon entering orbit he began to look uneasy, and when they opened the pod bay doors, he immediately began to swell and panic. Only quick thinking by the rest of the baby astronaut team saved him that day.

Great outfit aesthetically, needs some work before being ready for heavy space work.
on August 2, 2015
This suit looks awesome! Fits my son very well; he's 16M (wearing 24M/2T clothes) and is 34" tall & weighs 26.5 lbs. There's just a little extra room on the cuffs, both on the legs and arms; but there' plenty of room in the body. Depending on the weather, he could wear it as is or we could put a complete outfit on underneath to keep him warm. The material is good quality, will last well past Halloween.
review image
on September 4, 2013
Bought this for my 8 yr old daughter. Size 8/10 fits her perfectly, and she's about 52 inches tall and slender. The crotch hangs a bit low, but it doesn't bother her. The "official" badges, zippers, and straps are cool. My only complaint is that the fabric is thin, so she'll have to wear something white underneath it. Other than that, it's great, and made my daughter very happy!
on October 12, 2014
Looks great, but my son is six months old, 50th percentil on the growth chart and fits perfect, so I do not think that will be useful for a 12 month baby. If you have a big baby I would say 4 to 7 months
review image
on November 5, 2007
The Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap, size 4/6 (white) was a big hit with my budding astronaut - he couldn't wait for Halloween this year - and actually wore it without complaint for all of our events. It is better made than a lot of the costumes I have seen.

We were very pleased. I would note that my son is a size 4/5 - and this fit him perfectly. There wasn't a lot of room to spare.
on December 30, 2012
My 3 year old asked us over and over to be an astronaut for Halloween this year, so we included this item on a registry for his birthday in August. We were blessed enough to have one of our guests gift this to him and boy, has it been a HUGE hit. He wore it to preschool for their fall party, he wore it to the church carnival, and he wore it again on Halloween to go trick-or-treating. Its now included in the trunk of dress up items he has in his room, and he still talks all about how he wants to grow up to be both a doctor AND an astronaut. He got so many compliments on this costume and I would absolutely recommend it to others.
review image review image
on July 28, 2011
This is an awsome astronaut costume. I got this for my 5 year old son. I got size 6-8 and it fit him fine with some room to grow, but not much. So glad I read this suggestion. It looks wayyyy better than the picture even. My son looked so handsome. I think he might be like some of those kids that will want to wear it for several days. Thanks Amazon for have great stuff. And thanks to great people who write honest reviews to help subsequent buyers.
on October 15, 2011
We just bought this for my son who is 6 months old-he's 90th percentile height and 75th weight--he JUST fits into it-it's actually pretty tight-so beware if you have a bigger child get the 18 months toddler version. it's a jumpsuit (my son as the size 2T) and it's awesome but this one is cuter for a baby-it's just a little on the smaller size!
on March 22, 2009
I bought this costume for my son to wear to school for future career day. It seemed really well made and was a very cute costume. It looks just like the picture and was what I expected it to look like. The only problem with it was the seams were not sewed together real well and my son didn't make it half the day before the sides busted out. I'm going to try to sew it back together but it's ripped pretty bad. I like the costume just don't think I'd pay the 40+ dollars for it again.