Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: White|Change
Price:$30.63+ Free shipping

on October 14, 2006
My 21 month old son loves this toy. It is inflatable and constructed of sturdy vinyl. There is no 'assembly' required. There are numerous inflation points, and if we didn't have a power inflator then this would have been a long and exhausting inflation process. The toy can be used indoors/outdoors and is usable as a pool toy as well. The 'control panel' area opens and closes, but there is no mechanism to secure it in the closed position. The previous reviews in this section must have been written about another item. There is NO CARDBOARD AT ALL on or in this toy.
on July 23, 2007
My son the astronaut absolutely loves this toy. When I gave it to him (along with the helmet) he played on it about 24 hours straight, except for sleeping. It reinforces his knowledge of the solar system as he gets to "visit" all the planets and the sun and the moon while on his shuttle.

Only issue is that he's already torn it within the first day, but it patched up OK.

All in all, a great buy.
on March 6, 2015
AWESOME! This was for a space bday party but will continue to be used in the pool. Zero deflation issues, HIGH quality, my 3 year old loves this thing. I feel like I got a lot for my money on this, and he likes using the little blow up astronaut as a side kick to this shuttle. Definitely a winner!
on August 10, 2015
Used as a pool toy for three kiddos..5, 6 and 10. They all enjoyed it and it has held up well. Have not had to insert more air since the initial time. Kids love it and it is actually pretty stable in the water. They can ride it from one end of the pool to the other.

Hardest part is getting them to share it!!
on January 31, 2008
I bought this from eBay and it arrived today(Aeromax won't deliver APO/FPO) and I have to say it's fantastic.I love it and my son loves it.
There is no cardboard in this product except for the controls area, it feels like there is some there but that is it.
It's a great toy and I would buy it again if something would happen to this one.
on March 14, 2013
Came in the mail today. Blew up the three areas. Son came running to play on it. 45 minutes later the air in the wings was down 60% and the body of the shuttle was down 50%. I figured that may be due to the first time blowing up out of the package. Added more air... same problem. Added more air... same problem. After several attempts, I finally folded it up and put in the box to send back. I read some of the reviews about this issue but figured they would fix it over two years. My Son is 20 months, weights 26 lbs and it was placed on flush carpet, there was no reason for this to happen except poor manufacturing. This product should be removed until it's fixed.
on July 8, 2013
We were so excited to give this toy to our 4 year old son for his birthday. He was SO excited once we got it blown up. But within hours it was losing air. I exchanged it through Amazon for another one which came in 2 days thanks to Prime. The next one didn't stay inflated for even as long as the first. We will be returning it for a refund. Such a shame because it is super cute and I imagine my son would have had a blast with it.
on August 9, 2013
1 star, I blew it up and the first thing that happened is it came apart at the seam. I can patch holes, but beings the seam came apart, it was just garbage and the kids never even got to play with it.
on January 11, 2009
My 3.5 year old son had talked of wanting rocketships of all kinds for Christmas. I chose a few different toys 'from Santa'. This inflatable rocket ship was the icing on the cake as he woke up on Christmas and saw this large Rocket positioned next to the Christmas Tree....he immediately jumped on it and was in Heaven. Over the course of several weeks he still sits and imagines being an astronaut the 'old fashioned' way...actually envisioning it in his mind! At times, he sits on the Rocketship and watches the DVD of the Space shuttle program as they go through the mechanics of being in Space...;-) All the while his little sister plants herself on the comfy wing and thinks it's her personal sofa. Come Summer, this inflatable will be used in our pool, no doubt, but with a life preserver on my son since this toy it is not a safety device. I think it was the best investment of less than 40 bucks ever!
on December 22, 2013
At first, my son was happy playing with the spaceship. However, after 2 weeks, there was an air leaking issue. I could not found the leaking spot at all and since then, we have not used it again. The quality is really questionable.

See 1 answered question