4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee is Better
I use these with my Hamilton Beach single cup coffee maker. The coffee is better when I use the filters.
Published 10 months ago by Gary J. Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars Coffee filters for hamilton Beach Single-cup coffee top
I bought a one cup coffee pot from Amazon that uses these filters. He is very happy with it. I tried to get more filters the other day and they were unavailable. They must work pretty good for Amazon to be out of them.
Published 2 months ago by Judie Talley

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee is Better, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Aeropress Micro-filters 2 Pack 700ct with Liquid Planet Tea Sample (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee filters, February 12, 2014
As described, the filters fit an aeropress coffee maker. They function as designed and keep the grounds in the aeropress and out of your coffee. People who claim to know how to _really_ make coffee recommend that you rinse the filters before using them, but I have not been able to tell the difference.

The tea sample I received was Earl Grey. It enjoyed it much more than the Earl Grey that comes out of the replicator in the break room. In fact, I enjoyed it enough that I am actually entertaining the idea of buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters for Aeropress - Always buy a 2 pack, October 23, 2014
These are the best filters for the AEROPRESS coffee maker. They filter out any bitterness etc and yields a great cup of coffee! I tried the metal filter but the paper filters seem to do a better job filtering out impurities. I also admit I like the ease of the use once and toss especially at 6 AM. Just be sure to have an extra pack on hand as they are not readily available in stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Pamela S. Nelson (Galena, Alaska USA) - See all my reviews
love my aeropress…filters last a long time

4.0 out of 5 stars ease to clean up, June 27, 2014
these filters area easy to use and easy to clean up, the coffee keeps it flavor and no more drinking grounds in my coffee. love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I use Aeropress Micro-filters., June 24, 2014
This is the only filter that I know of which works for my Aeropress coffee making system and I like this system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filters with Little Waste, June 14, 2014
These guys just plain work. Furthermore, there is little waste compared to large cone or basket filters, so less destruction to the environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are filters that work, June 2, 2014
They do what you would expect them to do. No coffee grounds are in a brewed cup. That is why they were bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, May 21, 2014
Love my Aeropress - so easy to use - makes great coffee. All the filters I have used have been of consistent quality and perfect size. These packs last for about 6 months for me - making two cups a day. Have not found a better or less economical way to produce super coffee every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters for Bunn My Cafe, May 20, 2014
I used these filters for my Bunn single serving coffee filter. It does a great job. We can taste the difference between using them as not using the filters.