5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!
Published on December 31, 2011 by Lucky in Ireland

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit wide calf
Published 18 months ago by Michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Aerosoles Women's Wonderling Boot (Shoes)
I bought these in gray and love them! They fit snuggly around my calf which always seems to be an issue with knee high boots for me. I'm not sure about the review that says they look cheap, because the gray ones look fantastic and I get lots of compliments on them. I own 15 pairs of boots from Lucky, Harley, Fitflop, Nine West, Naughty Monkey, Liz Claiborne, etc...so I have a wide range of boots to compare and these are comfortable, good looking, and a good deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOTS, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Aerosoles Women's Wonderling Boot (Shoes)
I just received my boots from Amazon, these are intended for people with a wide calf or shaft, like me. The boots have an extra extension zipper to fit the calf, and that works for me, so in terms of wide shaft boots, this are great. The quality is great too, obviously you are not buying leather boots, you should know that just checking the price... I already wear it two times, and each time everybody ask me where do I buy the boots, and receive a lot of compliments. I bought the brown color and looks great with jeans or a casual skirt. The only con that I can find is that Aerosoles should pack them better, they don't arrive in a boot box, but in a shoe box, so they fold the boots to fit in, and when you first wear them it shows a mark when the boots were folded. But ahead of that, this is a great product, and I really like it, and I am so picky with shoes.....

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit wide calf, June 2, 2013
I'm always on the lookout for products that fit big calfs because mother nature failed to grace me with doe-like thin legs. I thought that these boots would work fine, because they looked like they had quite a bit of extra fabric hidden behind the extension zipper. Alas, when they showed up the extra fabric turned out to only be about 1" of stiff leather. The sad part is that if that fabric had been stretchy, it would have fit just fine. The boots themselves looked ok and I'm sure they'd be wonderful for someone with smaller calfs. I just wish the company had gone with stretchy fabric instead of more leather for the extension.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish boots, December 2, 2013
I got these boots because they offered the wide calf size. However I didn't even need to unzip the extra zipper, even when I tuck my jeans into them. They are comfortable on my feet, but they slouch around my ankles. This causes the zipper to bend in and rub the inside of my ankle which got rather painful after several hours of walking in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots as comfortable as slippers, December 3, 2013
I saw a lot of boots go on sale for less, but nothing beats the comfort of Aerosoles! I can teach all day in these and my feet feel amazing. They are also very attractive and have been the object of several compliments. I highly recommend these boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are made for walking, January 8, 2014
Very comfortable! Fit perfectly. I bought 8.5 wide. The legs seemed a little big when I first tried them on but I wasn't wearing socks at the time. With warm socks, they fit perfectly. I forget I'm wearing them all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars these boots are adorable!, January 17, 2014
Very happy with my purchase. I think they run very true to size and are pretty comfortable, too. The buckles and stitching absolutely make these boots. The ankles do slouch a smidge but not enough to bother me as I am very small framed. I have them on as we speak at work today and got compliments.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits well, October 17, 2013
boot fits well, I may just need to break them in a bit more but one thing is that the top of the boot by the pinky toe kinda is small.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SUEDE OR LEATHER!!!, November 5, 2013
Okay, I read description and it stated suede and leather uppers. Sorry gals, manmade uppers. I`m kind of disappointed. But I got the tan with brown buckles. They`re nice fabric boots. And they run a little big and has a long front. Everyone went on and on about the calf. They`re average. I`ll update, but I wanted the ladies to know what they truly made of.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for wide calfs, October 11, 2012
I wear a size 9 and 17" calf size - these boots barely fit my calf and even though they zipped up properly - they were baggy in the ankles.

Aerosoles Women's Wonderling Boot