Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 24, 2005
I bought two of these beds for when my grands visist. It is wonderful. Since then I have had several adults utilize the bed and all have said they will buy one. It was like sleeping on a water bed only better and it is level like a bed. Great
on April 7, 2007
Great temp bed for the price! Glad we got the Queen size mainly due to the extra inches in length; of course, greater width is a benefit, too. Got it to use for overnight guests in our spare room. The bed arrived one day and was used the next day. Our guest said she slept well. We found a raised bed to offer better convenience.
on January 2, 2007
So far, we are very happy with this inflatable bed. We inflated it about a week before mom came to visit. It did not leak. I used it to nap on a couple of times. It is very comfortable as long as it is not fully inflated, when it becomes too hard. Mom slept on it for 10 nights - no problems. She was so comfortable that, when the guest sofa bed became available, she elected to remain on the Aerosport Weekender Twin Bed. It is high enough to sit on, which is nice. The stabilizers help a lot, or it would roll too much. The only problem with the stabilizers is that you have to remember they are there or you can trip on them. All in all, a very nice inflatable bed.
on March 12, 2007
This bed is more than we expected, It inflates and deflates with little effort. The storage bag is made big enough so as you do not have to fight to put bed in.Its a great product.
on May 14, 2007
We used the Aerosport Queen Bed when four members of our family visited us this past week. It was very comfortable and quick to set up and take down.
on January 9, 2007
Nice bed. Fills quickly with air, especially for it large size. Great not to have to get off the ground. Wish it was just a tad longer, especially with the raised "pillow" area.
on November 16, 2006
I easily inflated the Aerobed when I received it. I like how you can just plug the inflater into the wall. My old one required big heavy batteries. The pillow that inflates is a good height - I had worried that it would be too high. It inflates into a real sized tall bed! And doesn't topple over because there are two inflated support tubes on the bottom of each side. I haven't slept on it yet, but I did recline on it, and it was very comfortable. I certainly recommend it.
on July 29, 2007
Got to use it once - friend said it was comfortable. Had another friend come to stay for a week. Went to inflate it and it never made the high-pitched whine indicating full inflation. Has a leak and despite our best efforts, cannot find it to patch it. I don't know if there's a warranty, but even if there is, who wants to go through the hassle of packaging and shipping a 35 lb bed? Probably cheaper to buy another one (not that I would). I feel like I threw away my money.
on August 18, 2006
We purchased this aerobed for company. We wanted it raised so that older relatives would find it easy to use. However we used it and gave the relatives our bed. It has floater sides on the bed, I guess to keep it more level.They really didn't do much but take up floor space. However my husband found getting in and out of the bed quite awkward. It was like a waterbed, especially if not inflated quite fully. When one person moves the other person goes for a ride. The second night we inflated it quite alot (we never heard the sound that aero bed says tells you it is inflated). The bed has deep seams on the top so to get comfortable you have to cushion yourself between the seams. Also there is a plastic smell. All in its okay; but I prefer our foam futon that folds up. Also being raised I think is a negative. Also it would probably slide around on wood or tile floors.
on September 4, 2007
I bought this air bed in a pinch when I needed one. It was not my first choice but I am happy I bought it. It is comfortable for its size, and with two people sleeping on it you tend to slide towards the center.

My only complaint and the reason for losing a star, is the bed does not seem to retain air as well as some other air beds I've owned. I would need to add air nightly.

UPDATE:

After having this bed a few months, this bed will no longer hold air through the night. After a full inflation, the bed will fold on top of you during the night creating a human taco affect.