5.0 out of 5 stars Spreading like Wildfire
This audio is amazing!
It is being played throughout our church and it has caused an overhaul in our church. There is more love and closeness between believers now. There is a real-ness between us because this audio has challenged all of us to see clearly where we stand with the Lord.
You will see yourself in one or more of these characters and it gives you a...
Published on September 6, 2007 by Dana Bellamy

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think about how you live on Earth
Published on January 21, 2011 by Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Spreading like Wildfire, September 6, 2007
Dana Bellamy (Fort Polk, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This audio is amazing!
You will see yourself in one or more of these characters and it gives you a vivid example of how you will fare at the judgement seat of Christ.
I highly recommend this to everyone. But i recommend getting more than one copy, because you are going to want to share this with absolutely everyone you know.
After listening to this, your life will never be the same. You will walk on this earth with your focus on eternity.
Be Blessed.

5.0 out of 5 stars entertainment that's life changing!, October 24, 2007
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
When going on a long road trip, I picked up a copy of Affabel as entertainment to pass the time. Not only did it fulfill my goal, it made me stop and think. It literally has made me evaluate every decision I make - thus has changed my life forever. I encourage every person out there to listen to this amazing CD series. But just a warning to you: leave yourself a lot of time! You can't listen to this in small amounts. When you start it, you won't want to stop!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think about how you live on Earth, January 21, 2011
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
I liked listening to this as it causes you to think about your own life and how you are living it in the face of eternity. I am always hesitant to speak, teach, and draw firm conclusions about how the end times will look like, however, based on the mistaken understanding of the Messiah's coming from the Jews in the pre-New Testament days, but I have difficulty finding fault with how heaven is portrayed here. I do hope to use this in my youth group to awaken the idea of God's judgement and the importance of our motives and heart in the eyes of God. He is not simply looking at our outward actions and our success in the viewpoint of other people.

Do NOT treat this as scripture, but do give it a listen in order to gain perspective on life both during and after our time on Earth. I especially like the scripture references in the CD jacket to back up what is said by King Jalyn so we know Bevere is not simply making things up. You are able to go to the scriptures themselves to verify what is said. A very nice touch!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Listen To for Christians, November 25, 2007
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
If you are becoming "comfortable" in your Christian walk, a new Christian, or you want this to give to an unsaved friend, this is a POWERFUL tool to bring the truth of the Word to life! Very easy listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affabel, September 6, 2007
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
I can't say enough about this. It's tremendous! It's a reminder of how I should be living now. It put's life now here on earth into perspective. The actor's are very professional, the music is beautiful. It draws you in with the wonderful voice of the narrator's deep God-like voice. It keeps your attention throughout and when it's time to change the disc, you can't wait to keep going. I highly recommend this audio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing!, November 17, 2007
Affabel Audio Theater
The audio theater is absolutely life changing. It brings to focus the truth of the purpose of being saved...It's all about eternity. Not about singing in a choir or serving on an usher board or going to church, but knowing that God created you for a specfic purpose. You better know that you are doing what God called you to do and not what the body of Christ or your pastor thinks you should be doing. A must Christmas gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound!, March 16, 2010
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
These CD's have spread through our church too and have certainly called each and every one to renew our committment to live lives of holiness! This is not something you can just claim but is something we are all required to practice and pursue! The "once-saved-always-saved" doctrine is a false doctrine that must be examined by the modern Christian church. Faith without works is DEAD! The story is fiction but the author, John Bevere, does offer scripture references for the fate of each of the characters in a pull-out study sheet which is included. I think it would be impossible for a believer NOT to be motivated and inspired! There is so much more here than meets the eye! Something wonderous will happen to you if you order this item today!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOTTA HAVE IT!, September 17, 2009
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
You have GOT TO hear this audio! They have done such an amazing job of putting what should be (and sounds like) a real movie - to CD! If you've ever had questions about life after death, or do all people go to heaven, or is it true that "once saved ALWAYS saved" - this CD will answer those questions. And inside the CD are Scriptures to go along with the answers to your questions. This would make a GREAT Bible Study or just listen to it with a friend over coffee. Its something you'll definitely want to discuss with a friend. Even my teenage daughter LOVED it!

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome story to Witness Christs love, August 13, 2009
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
Affabel is a straightforward story of truth in love. The characters lives illustrate succinctly the eventual consequences of typical attitudes and beliefs pervasive in our culture. This audio portrays in a enticing adventure through life real Christianity. Affabel can be enjoyed by both believers and those open to and searching for the true meaning in life. A Great witnessing tool for young and old!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real eye opener, October 25, 2008
This review is from: Affabel: Window of Eternity (Audio CD)
this is a must listen for anyone. if you are wondering if there really is a God or you wonder why you are even on this earth, you wonder if there was a plan for you or anyone else this can give you truths to chew on and know there is a God who loves you and He has a plan to show you how much He loves you and He leaves the choice up to you.

Affabel: Window of Eternity
Affabel: Window of Eternity by John Bevere (Audio CD - September 1, 2007)
Used & New from: $11.87