5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!! Totally love these jeans . . ., April 28, 2014
D.D. (Dallas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Affliction Men's Ace Quilt V-Flap Sector Slim Straight Leg Denim Jeans (Apparel)
I had never heard of "Affliction." (Not a fashion guru.) But, I liked the style of these jeans online. I bought three pair of Affliction jeans last spring, and I'm absolutely sold on this brand. I'm buying more. I can at this point attest that they are tough and very well made. They still look just like they did when I bought them, which is what I wanted. I love the flap style on the back pocket. It creates a little extra padding look. (That style is for men that are thin or have minimal body fat; otherwise, I would order the ones without the outside fold pocket.)
Make sure to look at the washing instructions. To keep them in tip top shape the manufacturer suggests that SOME styles of jeans need to be turned inside out to wash and dry.) Others may need to hang dry over the shower, but they dry really fast. It's not a hassle at all.) Men tend to forget to read the manufacturer's instructions and get frustrated when a product doesn't hold to their expectation.) Just a reminder. Following the instructions will keep your jeans looking top notch. Again, THESE ARE AWESOME!!! I get complements on them all of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce pants!, February 15, 2014
I love Affliction jeans. I have never spent over $100 for a pair of pants in my life. Now I've bought 4 in the last 4 months.
Love the look, the style and the stares it gets from the women..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
great fit; love the feel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 23, 2014