5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
This book has a great collection of love poems, some of them brought tears to my eyes. All couples should read this book
Published on October 29, 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - But not for Weddings
I thought this was a nice book, but I don't think all the readings are wedding appropriate. After reviewing it, I had a hard time finding one that I would like read for my wedding. Like I said, lovely poetry but I would necessarily refer to them ALL as wedding readings.
Published on January 11, 2007 by J. Terry

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, October 29, 1999
By A Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - But not for Weddings, January 11, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasure trove of readings, August 21, 2013
This review is from: African-American Wedding Readings (Paperback)
I'm disappointed to learn that this book is out of print. It's a treasure trove of little known readings that are wonderful for weddings. There's a score of readings that make the rounds of ceremonies today, but here's a collection of readings and sayings that are romantic, funny and poignantly insightful.

I hope this book is re-issued as an e-book; in the meantime, snatch a copy from the sellers - best penny you'll have spent!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sayings but..., April 7, 2011
This review is from: African-American Wedding Readings (Paperback)
This book has lovely sayings in it for a wedding, but nothing you couldn't find online. I didn't pay much for the book (when I bought it 3 or 4 years ago), so I'm not mad. I plan weddings par time and have used some of the phrases to help my brides and groom out. All in all, it's just ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great literature!, March 24, 2011
This review is from: African-American Wedding Readings (Paperback)
This book has great poems and literature all based on African-American love. I will surely use this during our upcoming ceremony.

African-American Wedding Readings
African-American Wedding Readings by Tamara Nikuradse (Paperback - January 1, 1999)
Used & New from: $0.01