5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS STUFF

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell like I thought it would
Published on December 23, 2012 by R. Parisien

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS STUFF, March 29, 2011
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this oil for many yrs and absolutely love it. I used to purchase it at the local beauty supply store here in Houston and then one day it was just not around anymore, so with some time and searching I found that i could get it here on amazon. Needless to say i jumped at the chance to get this oil - it makes my hair so soft and shiny and without that heavy greasy look or feeling. I will always be a user of this product no matter where I have to buy it. I LOVE THIS STUFF - YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TRY IT!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
I bought this mainly because it was 4 ounces and cheaper than the other stuff. I don't know if that means that there are other oils in it, but i don't care one bit. This oil made my Kinky Curly hair super soft and shiny, which is good because my hair HATES grease and butters. If you're like me, and you need something to seal in moisture, but you don't like heavy grease or butters, I encourage you to try this. Good stuff,Great Price.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with this oil!, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
I love this oil. Nice size for the price. My scalp and natural hair are enjoying this oil, and it lasts a long time. Will definitely be ordering more. Love me some Jojoba!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Oil, Love it! Makes hair shiny!, October 27, 2012
Nancy Ransome (Prairieville, LA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
I use this oil on my hair to deep condition it before washing. I also use it after I dry it too gently pat (2 drops rubbed on hands)all over lower part of hair, the dry part, (this takes practice to not over do it in any one area). By patting in on I get a great shine better than shining sprays and it is good for my hair. I prefer it, for my hair anyway, over argan oil. Great value and size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell like I thought it would, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
I was expecting something with a bit of a nutty fragrance but this just smells like cooking oil. Not really complimentary to be wearing on your head. Also was disappointed that its not pure jojoba oil. There are other ingredients that are not listed. Makes me wonder what I'm putting in my hair. It's just ok...I would spend a few extra bucks and buy the pure organic jojoba oil.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
Item was not what I expected. The bottle leaked frequently even with it being tapped for shipment. It seems more of it was wasted leaking than what it was actually used for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fave oil moisturizer for hair and skin, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
My fave oil for hair and skin. This is the only oil that does not break out my already oily face. It does not clog pores.

5.0 out of 5 stars the africans used it for centuries!, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
The best thing that your skin will drink down as smooth as it feels. It isn't oily as one might infer from its title.
It's as close to the bodys natural sebaceous process. Your skin won't recognize "oil".
It's perfect as a Stan alone moisturizer. Not shiny. Your skin will drink it up. Try nature's cure to oily skin, yes it will actually correct your skin issues. It's a guarantee from god.
I use nothing else

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
I didn't see a change in my hair or growth, but it did kept my hair oiled/moisturized for a long period of time. I'll see how the other oils are.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Jojoba Oil (Health and Beauty)
Thank you so much . It came early and thanking for putting the tape on the top so it would not pop open and spell

Jojoba Oil