After breaking the seal on the box, Did you have another PS3 box inside it with a broken seal?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 6, 2010 6:16:37 PM PDT
I got my PS3 Move system from amazon and the box was sealed, but then inside it was another ps3 box with just the console picture on the front, but that box's seal was broken. Just making sure this was okay and normal.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 10, 2010 12:24:31 PM PDT
ingramba says:
Yes, I just picked up this bundle at BB today & seal on inside box was broken. Looks like a piece of scotch tape. Outer box was sealed tho.

Posted on Oct 11, 2010 5:54:11 AM PDT
STAT says:
Part of the packaging. All new move bundles were unsealed by Sony to add on the "eye", power cords, and move controller to unsold ps3's and then resealed in new outer box.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2010 2:55:04 PM PDT
Luis CA says:
I have the same issue, I receive my PS3 move system bundles and the box was unsealed also the protection bags and cushions looks like refurbished product packaging.

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 8:37:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2010 8:39:05 PM PDT
Yea, it would make a lot of sense if they are actually just putting the extras in the other one. They actually have a 320 gb version coming out on november 9th (according to amazon), and they are probably just using those

Posted on Nov 5, 2010 12:38:37 PM PDT
OP, I really appreciate you taking the time to post. I would have been somewhat annoyed if I were to have given this as a gift and the person would have thought I purchased them a used one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2010 5:24:46 AM PST
S. Turner says:
i have the ps3 move picture on the outer box, and inside just a box with the ps3 console on it. Where is the move...was it supposed to be in the box with just the console on it or was is supposed to be packaged separately because it is christmas and I don't see the playstation move only the playstation 3
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 6, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle
PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (401)