The Bachelorette 5 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. 901 In the season premiere, the newest Bachelorette, 27-year-old Desiree -- the bridal stylist who fought for Sean's affections last season on The Bachelor -- meets 25 eager suitors.
2. 902 Love develops atop the Hollywood sign, SOULJA BOY teams with Desiree and the bachelors for a rap music video called "Right Reasons" and some of the men show their vulnerability.
3. 903 In one of the most explosive showdowns in Bachelorette history, Desiree confronts one man who is not there for the "right reasons." Plus, a one-on-one date goes from bad to worse. Host: Chris Harrison
4. 904 In Iconic Atlantic City, there is a hot competition between the men and a touching surprise for a married couple dramatically affected by Superstorm Sandy. DARIUS RUCKER performs.
5. 905 Desiree visits Europe for the first time, beginning in Munich, and a dramatic two-on-one date pits two bitter rivals against each other. Rock and pop star MATT WHITE performs.
6. 906 Desiree and the eight remaining men fly to the cultural and romantic hotspot of Barcelona. But despite futbol and fun, the trip is clouded with mystery and mistrust.
7. 907 Desiree and the final five men take a spectacular trip to Madeira Island, Portugal. Plus, Desiree meets up with three of her friends from last season of The Bachelor for girl time.
8. 908 Desiree returns to the U.S. to visit Brooks, Chris, Drew and Zak in their hometowns and meet their families. Plus, Desiree gets a surprise visit from her disapproving brother
9. Men Tell All Desiree faces the men she rejected, as 16 jilted bachelors confront her. Plus, a peek at the dramatic two-part season finale, and Emily, Ali and Ashley offer advice on "bad boys."
10. 909 The two-part season finale begins with Desiree sweeping the final three men to the tropical paradise of Antigua, then heads towards an emotional bombshell that no one saw coming.
11. Finale In the emotional conclusion, Desiree must decide if she can move forward with Chris or Drew, or if her hope of finding love has been ruined by Brooks' unexpected departure.
12. After the Final Rose Emotions run high as Desiree sits down to talk with Chris Harrison live, following the season finale. Brooks, Chris and Drew also discuss the shocking outcome of their journey.
The Bachelor's Funniest Moments This one-hour special edition of The Bachelor features a collection of some of the most hilarious moments taken from the last 25 seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.
|Genres||Reality TV, Romance, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Chris Harrison, Desiree Hartsock|
|Supporting actors||Brooks Forester, Drew Kenney, Chris Siegfried, Juan Pablo Galavis|
|Executive Producer||German Abarca Jr.|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
So loved this particular love pairing and how they came to resolve their story! Great watch and finesse in handling life's curveballs.Published 9 months ago by D.G. Smeall
missed thie episode Men tell All had to see it iv'e seen all seasons so i couldn't miss this onePublished 9 months ago by Lisa G
This show is awesome, I rated this show with 4 stars because we all love the notion of a happy ever after, All of my watch the showPublished 10 months ago by Trilaire
This whole premise is the most God-awful concept in the history of the world. Never mind the personalities that were dragged from the sewer to participate in the show. Read morePublished 10 months ago by J. Swander
it's like watching the titanic all over again except with a happy ending. this season of the bachelorette was real life love. havent seen one since ashley and jp.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
This series is shamefully compelling. I get caught up watching it out of curiosity only to be left mourning the state of humanity and its supporting of lame-sauce projections of... Read morePublished 10 months ago by fishguts
A surprising but very believable twist. I was traveling and wasn't able to see the finally. It was amazing and heartwarming. As good as it get for a love story.Published 10 months ago by D. Faehndrich