Customer Discussions > DMC: Devil May Cry forum

After a while it jusst grew on me!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 13, 2013 7:22:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 13, 2013 9:32:48 PM PST
Hec! says:
When I first saw, heard the news of a new Devil May Cry I was pretty hyped. I was thinking finally I get to know what happens to Dante after he goes into that portal to the demon world at the end of Devil May Cry 2. But then I saw this new DmC and new Dante I was like maaaan wtf is this bs!!!! I was really upset (don't know why lol) and I talked a lot of trash about this new game and Dante's new look. But as time went on I guess it grew a little on me so I'm going to try it out. After all they do have Vergil in it and he is my favorite character in the whole series. Which somewhat seems that he is as close as I'm going to get to the original. Anyway the game comes out in 2 days so we will see if it's good or another DMC2 of a let down....which I really hope is not!!! lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 7:57:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 13, 2013 7:57:38 PM PST
The game isn't my cup of tea however I hope you enjoy it. Play the demo if you haven't already to see if you like how the combat is (similar to Heavenly Sword if you've played it)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 9:31:08 PM PST
Hec! says:
I would love to try the demo but Im station in Afghanistan so I cant get it. I also do hope I enjoy it because the only way Im going to get to play it is when the full version is out. However I did like Heavely Sword so I guess I will shortly find out.

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 9:40:44 PM PST
I feel your pain man...im in afghan too. I got this game pre-ordered to come out here but it takes about 10 days from the ship date to arrive. After watching a couple of trailers and gameplay vids i got excited for this game too.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 9:46:54 PM PST
Hec! says:
You aint lying Kershon lol Man it sucks having to wait the only thing I got to look foward is igncom so I can see the scores it got but like you said I can't wait for we should be good to go by the 21st of this month lol
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  DMC: Devil May Cry forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
DMC: Devil May Cry
DMC: Devil May Cry by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (196)