Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AfterMath Cannibal Airsoft Eye Goggle with Bandana
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 29, 2010
These are pretty solid for the price. Sturdy enough for practical wear, and showy enough for a fashion statement. Sadly, the fog-proofing isn't as effective as it could be, and the longer they are worn, the worse the fogging gets, even after they are wiped clean. Still, they're not any worse about it than other, similar goggles I have tried, and are better than a few.
on January 24, 2012
This is a decent little goggle set-up... They are vented, but not enough to keep from fogging up, especially if you have a full face (or even just lower) cover. My suggestion would be to use your own personal old timers remedy for keeping fog off these lenses. I prefer rain-x, but let them air out for a while before you put them on so the vapors don't mess with you.
All in all a pretty decent product.
on May 14, 2010
pros: fit nicely
have adjustable strap in back
have air holes so the goggles don't fog up
comes with cool bandana
is elegible for free shipping
airsoft bullet proof and scratch proof

cons: tinted so in dark may not have as clear vision
that's pretty much it
on January 20, 2010
These goggles look like a great deal at fist when I took them out of the package. They felt great, fit great, and I was sure that they wouldn't break if an airsoft bb hit them. However when I used them in a game I quickly found out that fog is an issue... scratch that a huge issue! It got to be so bad that they would fog up in seconds to the point that it was an issue just to see throught them. I attribute this to the fact that the foam around the goggles absorbs any moisture and contributes to the fog. I constantly had to rub the inside of the lenses to get fog away. It got to be so bad that I just simply took them off while playing (I know this is very dangerous and I hope you know not too, so don't) luckily I got the other team before they got me, but I did get nailed in the ear when I was wiping them down in a game.

So they work great but the fog is horrible and makes them useless, this is why they only get a 3.
on September 25, 2010
I got these for a steampunk outfit, and I gotta say, they're awesome. They look good on a hat and around the neck, but if you try wearing them on your forehead on a hot day, they do tend to fog up, but not too much, and the dark tint to the lenses conceals it. As for eye protection, they're very very good, I use them while riding my ATV, and they're excellent at keeping dust and things out of my eyes. Overall, great value for your money, I'd definitely recommend getting them.
on July 13, 2011
I used these in one war and they do fog up. They feel good but I get tired of wiping my goggles every 20 seconds and taking them off to see if I can see anyone in front of me.
on October 21, 2011
comfortable and don't fog up very good quality strap is good and adjustable. Love them buy them you won't regret them
on August 30, 2015
Great for seedoo,or motocross. Or any physical activities. Look like they are from th future. A future where it is so bright we need shades. (Not a statement for or against global warming.)