Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Blue|Change
Price:$28.68 - $44.95

on January 2, 2013
Great remote, works with motion plus adapter. I like the look. Very nice remote. I would definately recommend this remote.
on September 7, 2014
I bought this as replacement for the original Wii remote that I have used for over 6 years. Within two days this new remote was broken. Try to move down and the character spin - try to move left and the character jumps.
on February 17, 2013
I purchased the remote because we needed another remote. We have had it for 2 days and it gone through 8 batteries and now it is not connecting to the nun chuck. I am very disappointed in this product and it will be going back to the store. I would rather spend the money on a actual Wii remote that I know will work. The original one that came with the system 3 years ago still works perfectly. I would sugest not buying the this AW1 remote
on December 13, 2012
I really enjoy this remote, the buttons are placed differently but in a way that fits and works better then the standard. The fact it lights up and has different light up settings is awesome. Very pleased with this purchase
on February 15, 2013
recibí este control dañado, debido a la forma en que fue envuelto en la tienda, lo metieron en una cajeta que era muy pequeña, tanto así, que tuvieron que doblar tanto el paquete donde venía el control dentro de la cajeta donde fue envalado que llegó roto, no sirve, deja mucho que decir la forma de empaquetar, no recomiendo comprar productos en esta tienda.
on March 28, 2012
I bought this remote with Christmas money and I got it before the date that was sent in the email. It was easy to set up and get running. One thing that did bother me a little was it was a full day before I found the home button. I would like to have a color sticker or something to label them better.
on March 24, 2011
This is fun replacement for the standard wii controller! My grandson was so delighted with it he bought them for every member of the family!
on January 8, 2011
it works well enough with the Wii, but it doesn't seem to be quite as accurate as the Nintendo brand controllers.
on June 2, 2010
I basically bought this remote because it was inexpensive (Gold Box deal for under $20). I already had 4 Wii remotes before buying it but figured for the price it might be worth it to have an extra that I leave in my Guitar Hero guitar.

I found this remote to be slightly sluggish compared to a regular (Nintendo) Wii remote but that is of no consequence when I'm using it in the guitar. The lights look good with the guitar if you're into that sort of thing.
on September 9, 2013
Sorry, this is a long overdue review . . the remote works nicely and the kids like the glow. . . it is kind of distracting when playing games in a darkened room though.