Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on February 29, 2012
I finally got this package after checking every possible way to get the most for my money. I didn't want to buy the Moroccan oil products, because it's too expensive. This is great though. The shampoo is amazing. Best I've ever used. It's so thick& creamy I had to double check to make sure I didn't accidentally grab the cond. It doesn't leave my hair a wreck after shampooing like some do. The conditioner is great also, my hair stays so soft!
My hair is naturally curly& I always use some sort of product when straightening it so it doesn't get damaged. Well. I put a bit of the oil in while it was still wet, blow dried my hair& then straightened my hair, using a little more of the oil so it didn't frizz.
Afterwards, my hair has never felt so soft in my entire life (I use a lot of different product; my brother is a hair stylist)!
I will Definitely be buying this set again. Love it!
11 comment41 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2015
I don't normally write reviews on things I purchase, but I felt the need to do so with this. Before I purchase something I tend to read the negative reviews first, especially when there a quite a few, then work my way up to the top reviews. I use this product and purchase if from Walgreens normally so some of the reviews concerned me and I kept delaying purchasing it from here. Finally I bit the bullet and just did it. So glad I did!! I want to address many of the negative comments I read for anyone who might be out there who might do the same thing I do.

First complaint I read: " The shampoo is thick but the conditioner is watery" - this is true. I think that we have become so accustomed to the shampoo being thin and the conditioner being thick. This product does not have to have a thick conditioner because it gives your hair so much moisture in both steps that a thick conditioner would cause it to be weighed down - in my opinion. The conditioner is light but packed with so much goodness for your hair, it completely gets the job done! I am completely platinum (or grey to most) AND I color my hair. It has done my hair a world of good as far as texture, manageability, and color maintenance. Get beyond your normal concept of how shampoo and conditioner normally is and expand your horizons to a new idea on them.

Second complaint I read: "when I got the product, it had spilled inside the package" - this happened to me as well. BUT the package was obviously shipped the way the seller got it. It comes as a set, wrapped in plastic, with a label that clearly states "This is a set. Do not sell separately". They do not have the ability to ensure the tops are tightened WITHOUT opening the set. So yes, some of the contents had leaked out inside the plastic the product was originally sent in. It is similar to shrink wrap so not much room for moving things around. I would much rather have a small amount of product spill out in transit than have them open my package, ensure the lid is on tight, then send it to me open and loose. People, stop being so critical. The bottle was still full and the loss was very minimal.

Third complaint I read: "The smell is so strong" - yes, it has a strong smell that is very nice to me. Many shampoos and conditioners have strong smells to them. Most are fruity or floral or sweet. Personally I don't like my hair to smell like a flower garden or bag of candy. This product has a spicy, herbal scent very much like something I would expect from a product like this. I enjoy it thoroughly. But of course, I'm not a fan of the norm, and if you want to stand out from the crowd in a good way, get this product! It is very much like Moroccanoil but somewhat stronger.

Fourth complaint and the one that held me back most: "This is not the real thing" - I don't know where these people purchased their product previously, but this is the very same one I get and have been using for quite some time.

So, I know that some products are not for everyone, just like some people will just look for something to complain about. I absolutely love this product and won't use anything else. I will be purchasing it from here as long as I can! Great value, quick delivery.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2012
I was looking for a shampoo that I could use everyday and wouldn't dry out my hair. I was also tired of dandruff and using a second shampoo for that problem. I finally found it! I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is softer, shinier, and the dry itchy scalp- GONE! It is a little pricey but well worth it.
It also smells really good too.
0Comment23 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2011
I tried this product as suggested by my daughter, unsure if I would like it.
I love the shampoo & conditioner! I color my hair and my hair is soft looking and manageable and the color lasts longer than ever.
Agadir Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner...you have a new fan!
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2012
I had outbreaks of psoriasis and I haven't had one since I started using this product (April started - now August). Leaves my hair beautiful, I use the oil as well and I love love love the results. And, this item if you consider the quality, is really affordable. I just finished the smaller sized bottle last night and it ran me from April to August.
on November 16, 2012
So, after years of torturing my hair with other products, I finally found that Argan oil really makes my hair so shiny and touchably soft. Agadir products have brought life back into my dry unruly hair. Because I dye my hair every few months, my ends suffer. I also have an itchy scalp when I use normal shampoo and conditioners or my hair gets dry and frizzy to the point of insanity!

I've been using this product and the oils exclusively for about three months now, and wow, what a difference! My hair is soft for days, and the smell is wonderful. It's a bit strong while I'm using it, then it becomes more subtle when it dries, but it smells really nice.

Compared to what I would pay buying this at the local drugstore, I save more than 50%!

I am now a devoted customer. I have bought from UglyNBeauty twice now, and will continue ordering from them for both the price as well as shipping. The packaging is always secure enough that I never have to worry about the product leaking out or getting damaged in shipping.
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2012
I DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE ON MY HAIR EXCEPT THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE TOLD MY FRIENDS AND THEY BUY IT TOO. WE HAVE ALL SEEN TRUE CHANGES IN OUR HAIR TEXTURE. I GET COMPLIMENTS ALL THE TIME AND PEOPLE ASK ME IF THEY CAN TOUCH MY HAIR. I ALWAYS TELL THEM SURE AND THEN THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT I USE AND I SALE THIS PRODUCT FOR YOU JUST BY PEOPLE NOTICING THE DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR. YOU SHOULD TRY THIS TOO IT HAS AN AWESOME SPELL AND IT TRULEY WORKS. V
on September 21, 2011
This stuff works great. I initially purchased the oil at a salon for $35, when that was out I ordered more from Amazon and thought I would try the shampoo and conditioner as well. I am very happy I did, it is awesome, leaves my hair soft and silky smooth but leaves body and doesn't fade my color. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't like frizzy, dry looking hair.....
on August 19, 2011
My hair is more than 50% gray and was always dry and frizzy. My hairstylist recommended this product and I saw excellent results. I also use the bottled oil while styling with the dryer, flat iron, etc. And recently started using the spray oil for touch ups. The pricing on Amazon is about half what you'll pay in the salon, so I regularly reorder online. I now have the hair of a twenty-something - I wish they made a wrinkle cream!
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2015
I received the items on time but was very disappointed. The box which was left outside my door got wet. When I opened the package, one of the bottle which is the conditioner is missing the cap. I checked all the contents of the box and it wasn't there. The shampoo on the other hand has a loose cap so the contents of both shampoo and conditioner spilled inside the plastic packaging.
review image review image