5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Published on February 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Published 17 months ago by lorena silvestri

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Combo Set 33.8 oz (Health and Beauty)
I finally got this package after checking every possible way to get the most for my money. I didn't want to buy the Moroccan oil products, because it's too expensive. This is great though. The shampoo is amazing. Best I've ever used. It's so thick& creamy I had to double check to make sure I didn't accidentally grab the cond. It doesn't leave my hair a wreck after shampooing like some do. The conditioner is great also, my hair stays so soft!
My hair is naturally curly& I always use some sort of product when straightening it so it doesn't get damaged. Well. I put a bit of the oil in while it was still wet, blow dried my hair& then straightened my hair, using a little more of the oil so it didn't frizz.
Afterwards, my hair has never felt so soft in my entire life (I use a lot of different product; my brother is a hair stylist)!
I will Definitely be buying this set again. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, April 14, 2012
I was looking for a shampoo that I could use everyday and wouldn't dry out my hair. I was also tired of dandruff and using a second shampoo for that problem. I finally found it! I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is softer, shinier, and the dry itchy scalp- GONE! It is a little pricey but well worth it.
It also smells really good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hair, October 18, 2011
I tried this product as suggested by my daughter, unsure if I would like it.
I love the shampoo & conditioner! I color my hair and my hair is soft looking and manageable and the color lasts longer than ever.
Agadir Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner...you have a new fan!

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, July 20, 2013
I have used this shampoo for three years now and have purchased the litre combos off of amazon and ebay. This set arrived opened, shampoo all over box and does not lather like its supposed to. Even the container is flimsly plastic, where bottles in the past were more solid arrived with sealed caps. This already had pump installed and not locked, possibly refilled with inferior product

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, September 21, 2011
This stuff works great. I initially purchased the oil at a salon for $35, when that was out I ordered more from Amazon and thought I would try the shampoo and conditioner as well. I am very happy I did, it is awesome, leaves my hair soft and silky smooth but leaves body and doesn't fade my color. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't like frizzy, dry looking hair.....

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST hair care products EVER!, August 24, 2012
I had outbreaks of psoriasis and I haven't had one since I started using this product (April started - now August). Leaves my hair beautiful, I use the oil as well and I love love love the results. And, this item if you consider the quality, is really affordable. I just finished the smaller sized bottle last night and it ran me from April to August.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, November 16, 2012
Prettylilpet "~plp" (Planet Redneckulon, Va) - See all my reviews
So, after years of torturing my hair with other products, I finally found that Argan oil really makes my hair so shiny and touchably soft. Agadir products have brought life back into my dry unruly hair. Because I dye my hair every few months, my ends suffer. I also have an itchy scalp when I use normal shampoo and conditioners or my hair gets dry and frizzy to the point of insanity!

I've been using this product and the oils exclusively for about three months now, and wow, what a difference! My hair is soft for days, and the smell is wonderful. It's a bit strong while I'm using it, then it becomes more subtle when it dries, but it smells really nice.

Compared to what I would pay buying this at the local drugstore, I save more than 50%!

I am now a devoted customer. I have bought from UglyNBeauty twice now, and will continue ordering from them for both the price as well as shipping. The packaging is always secure enough that I never have to worry about the product leaking out or getting damaged in shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair product I ever used!, August 19, 2011
My hair is more than 50% gray and was always dry and frizzy. My hairstylist recommended this product and I saw excellent results. I also use the bottled oil while styling with the dryer, flat iron, etc. And recently started using the spray oil for touch ups. The pricing on Amazon is about half what you'll pay in the salon, so I regularly reorder online. I now have the hair of a twenty-something - I wish they made a wrinkle cream!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell of this product, December 31, 2010
This shampoo and conditioner works great and smells so good I get compliments. Uglynbeauty packed it so well that there was no spilling and everything was secure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not be purchasing this again, April 2, 2014
1. I did not receive the oil
2. I actually find the shampoo and conditioner to be very drying (the opposite of what you would assume with the Argan Oil)
3. The fragrance irritates my scalp if I use it too often

I am very disappointed because this got very good reviews.