Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Agadir Argan Oil Spritz Styling Finishing Spray
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2014
I have tried almost all hair products but the Agadir line will be the only one for me. I'm a senior with baby fine hair. This had brought a youthful and healthy look back along with volume. Great product.
on May 22, 2012
I odered this to try for the first time and I have to say I LOVE it! I use it everyday. It gives my hair a nice shine and makes it softer too. I even use this on my little boys hair. It smells really nice too. I also am very pleased with the cost. I saw this SAME product at a beauty shop and asked how much thinking I would get more from them....lol...it was more than double the price. I will be getting more from Amazon.com. Thank you!
on January 13, 2016
This product is much more of a finishing hairspray than an argan oil spray. I used this for the first the the other day and it left little sections of my hair crunchy. Although, I can agree with the other reviews about the smell it is great. If you are looking for a good smelling hairspray than I would recommend this product. If you are looking for more of an argan oil spray this is not for you.
on May 20, 2015
I love this oil. But I really really loved the way they packed it. They have to show me how to pack that hair styling oil since they did a fabulous job packing it. I will always order this spritz from Amazon. So Amazon you have a permanent customer. So Thank You Amazon. This is a very good spritz since my hairdresser use it on my hair so thank you again.
on September 5, 2012
I purchased this product at the recommendation on my hair stylist (but I ordered from Amazon due to the lower price). I LOVE this stuff. I really think that it has cut down on the time it takes to blowdry my hair. I like to spray this stuff all over my hair and they blow dry it. I also will spray it lightly over my hair when I'm finished. I used the regular argan oil previously, but I like this so much better.
on December 8, 2015
I have "mature" hair, you know, that looks like grand ma-ma's of the Adams family - wiry and fly away. This product keeps it in place without being stiff and it adds shine to the hair. Highly recommend.
on October 16, 2015
This is the first product that I have ever used that I truly stand behind and swear by. When you initially spray it on, it does feel like non-aerosol hairspray; but when you brush through it, it makes your hair very easy to style and it smells amazing! Also, I no longer have any frizz and my hair looks a lot thicker. This is very expensive at my hair salon but when I found it on Amazon, it was $7.60! The price went up to $9 when I bought it later that day, though. Still cheap! :)
on March 31, 2016
I am a cancer survivor. I lost all my hair to chemotherapy. As I have been trying to grow my hair back I have been looking for products that contain argon oil and will enhance natural growth. I love this hairspray! I am getting ready to order my third bottle. I don't have much hair so the wrong spray can really leave it looking bedraggled. This spray is amazing. I can spray it on in the morning work all day and it is still holding. The only downfall is it is a very small bottle for the price. It is a nice size for your purse. I give it an A-.
on December 15, 2014
I generally like the Agadir brand. I have the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, the oil, the hair masque and the treatment spray, all of which I am very pleased with. However, this finishing spray doesn't hold well at all. I have straight, fine hair with lots of baby strays and the spray does not work for me. What I have found to be helpful is to generously spray your damp hair with the product and then blow dry. Your hair will hold a little bit better, but still, it doesn't work well.
on December 9, 2012
I have several items from this brand and I like the oil treatment and the heat protecting spray a lot, but the finishing spray isn't great. It sprays in a more concentrated spritz rather than a light mist so you have to be careful. I have rather fine hair and I can't use more than one spritz or it gets crunchy and flat. I prefer the one I used before this, Dove finishing spray. Might go back to that...