4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for holding all your CAH, but buy it from the legit source!
First off, don't buy it here, go straight to the Cards Against Humanity guys, it's only $15 and that goes right back into making more CAH, not some scam artist's pocket. Secondly, the box is great for holding your CAH cards. It's pretty durable, should hold up well over time. The box is supposed to hold all currently available CAH cards, including every expansion up to 3,...
Published 9 months ago by Elle

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy from the source
Not only is it only $15, but you get a nice little scolding from them once you complete your order. It made me smile from ear to ear and I took a walk for lunch that day. This game is awesome and I bought a lot of it on here, but buy the box from the source. Why anyone would try to sell this for $50 is beyond me. Shameful, really.
Published 5 months ago by William B. Whalen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 427 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Go to the Cards Against Humanity site, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity Bigger Blacker Box Case with Box Themed Expansion Pack (Cards Against Humanity game and other expansion packs sold separately) (Toy)
Got this directly from Cards Against Humanity for $15 plus roughly $6 shipping and handling.

I can see using resellers if the manufacturer is out of stock and you need it quick, but ALWAYS check the cards against humanity website first. Last year they even let you choose what to pay to get a Holiday Expansion.

3.0 out of 5 stars The box and its contents came as described. But ..., August 8, 2014
The box and its contents came as described. But the packers and shippers must of had a hard week. The box was crushed on a corner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I wanted, February 2, 2014
I did not clearly read the description to realize that it was nothing but an empty box so I was bummed when it arrived. I tried to return the product and processed my return and received my return shipping label which stated the product must be received by 2/1/14. I processed the return on 1/29/14 after mail delivery had come and gone for the day. I went to ship it on the 30th and it would of cost over $100 to return it so I kept it. Teaches me to ready things more carefully.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bigger Black box is awesome. You can likely buy this cheaper directly from ..., July 31, 2014
The Bigger Black box is awesome. You can likely buy this cheaper directly from CAH though.

4.0 out of 5 stars I only gave it 4 stars because it only comes in black, March 6, 2014
I bought this thinking it would make a great home for the armless and legless homeless man in our neighborhood. Although he is not black, he did not seem offended by THE BIGGER, BLACKER BOX; and with a little bit of maneuvering, fits perfectly inside it. He is quite content with his new digs but very disappointed in the fact that he cannot use THE BIGGER BLACKER BOX as a bludgeon. You are offering false promises and I feel this is bait and switch. He should be able to use this as a bludgeon if he so chooses, disability or not. Can you come out with maybe A BIGGER BETTER BLACKER BOX that will correct this flaw? Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, March 3, 2014
My husband and our friends have become avid players of Cards Against Humanity and we have all of the expansion packs. We found this box that would hold all of our cards and have some room for more! The original order came on time however the post office mangled the shipment, so it had to be returned. I contacted the seller and was patiently waiting for the post office to return the box to the seller, and they reached out to me and sent me a new box no questions asked! I received the box a few days later and thankfully undamaged and I love it. Anyone who plays this card game needs to own this box.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT GET SCAMMED LIKE I DID, January 28, 2014
This company is WAY over charging for this product, it's just the box, no game, and way overpriced. Not worth me paying MORE to ship it back so I will hold onto it (paid 3x the price for it.) DON'T BUY!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste..., January 28, 2014
I would assume in The Bigger, blacker box there would be at least the same amount as the normal game. Instead half of the box is filled with styrofoam! Buy from the original website for the real cards against humanity.

5.0 out of 5 stars It definitely lives up to the name on the box-Better and Darker!, January 22, 2014
To all the fans of CAH out there, this product is for you. For those who don't know about Cards Against Humanity, I recommend as it is very similar to Apples to Apples but with a adult tinge. I have never laughed as hard in my life as I have with this game. It is important to remember that it is not for children, the thematic material is STRICTLY for adults. That said, if you can handle the edginess, then pick this up today!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product...Perfect, January 17, 2014
This is a great addition to the game when you have the expansion packs. I cannot knock it at all. I would recommend buying it online from the mfr....as it was much cheaper and the shipping was a lot less..

cardsagainsthumanity.com