- Publisher: Small Pr Distribution (October 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 188438112X
- ISBN-13: 978-1884381126
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 4.5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #761,451 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Against Identity Paperback – October, 1996
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Identity is a paradox: It fills us with pride, while it burdens us with expectations and responsibilites of conformity.
The book is right. "Only one in possession of an identity would understand why one would wish to be rid of it."