Age of Empires III Complete Collection [Download]
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Immerse yourself in the award-winning strategy experience. Microsoft Studios brings you three epic Age of Empires III games in one monumental collection for the first time. Command mighty European powers looking to explore new lands in the New World; or jump eastward to Asia and determine the outcome of its struggles for power.
- Playable Asian civilizations. Lead one of three unique Asian civilizations Japan, China or India to expand its empire and fight for control in the Eastern world. Each Asian civilization, led by powerful leaders, will have unique groups, armies and wonders, as well as buildings that reflect the culture s architectural style.
- New game-play elements. Extending the innovative game-play of Age of Empires III, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties and War Chiefs will introduce new ways of winning and trading, random map styles that feature remixes of classic Age of Empires game styles, 15 Asian Wonders and New World adventures.
- Exciting new single-player campaign. Returning to the historical, civilization-based single-player campaigns, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties will offer gamers who enjoy the solo experience a chance to engage in strategic combat with Japan, China or India through several engrossing scenarios. Or lead New World expeditions with War Chiefs.
- Expanding a successful formula. Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties is the second expansion pack for the massively popular Age of Empires III, one of the fastest-selling titles in the franchise history, leading and innovating the real-time strategy genre through exciting and revolutionary game-play features.
Requires Steam Client to activate.
|OS:||Windows XP (Not compatible with Windows 8 RT)|
|Processor:||1.4GhZ + with SSE support|
|Hard Drive:||4 GB|
|Video Card:||64MB Discrete Video Card|
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Standard - Steam DRM
Top Customer Reviews
thanks amazon team for this game and price.
Age of Empires III takes you forward in time to the colonial period, involving lots of rifles and Native American settlements. You also receive by default (in skirmishes) hero characters with special abilities. Scattered across the maps are ruins that one can harvest for in-game perks. One is now able to gain experience, which allows you to call for supplies from your home country as you "gain levels".
I am quite honestly disappointed in the game play. It feels too pandering, even on difficult settings.
* You now only need three resources. Stone has been dropped from the game; instead you search for silver mines which harvest your gold (???). You are also able to build plantations, which provide you an unlimited source of money that can be harvested by 10 settlers for only a few hundred wood. Seriously? Why bother searching for any mines then?
* Food is now basically unlimited as well. While in AOE II you were forced to grow crops, you now just have mills that yes, ten settlers can indefinitely harvest food. You can see here now, that all you need to do is have your settlers start out chopping wood like mad (with a few harvesting food to make more villagers) and once you get your mill and plantation up in the third age, you're home free.
* Villagers no longer need to return supplies back to certain buildings.Read more ›
I watched some videos on youtube seeing that the in game UI takes about over 25% size of full screen.
But still I persuade myself to get this game because it was made by MS studio.
After I bought this game, I activated it on steam.(since I chose the steam version)
Then I found that when you open this game in steam lib, it pops up a option allowing you to choose the base game or other 2 expansions.
When I started the game, the graphics are pretty low and default UI is huge.
Then I went to option menu, I enabled the "minimize theUI" and chose 1680x1050 res.
I found that, even now, the game looks pretty stunning.
It is a true sequel to AOE 2 and very original. I have player for 2 hours and it's worth $10.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
yes was exactly what I ordered and wanted thank you very satisfiedPublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
the game itself should get 5 stars but: this steam download doesn't let you play multiplayer online and that's the best part of this game, you need an eso online account and... Read morePublished 6 months ago by John S.
Extremely fun series. I lost the discs a long time ago and will be replacing them soon as I've built a gaming PC since, but have no games for it yet.Published 7 months ago by Mike
(+) Great Game
( - ) Down-step from Age of Empires II
This game is such a complete disappointment, quite possibly the worst purchase I have ever made in my life. Read morePublished 11 months ago by BobDaWeed