Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 17, 2008
I love this book and all of Dr. Perricone's books and the information contained within them. The information is coherently presented. Adhering to Dr. P's recommendations has changed me on many levels, as eating and supplementing in the ways he recommends has had and continues to have wonderful and profound physical and emotional effects on me. Although Dr. Perricone makes the supplements he recommends available through his company, I started out giving the supplements a try via my local shops and I have continued to purchase them on my own locally and the results have been amazing. (I've contemplated getting them from Dr. P for the convenience, but at this point, it hasn't been necessary.) This plan reminds me of the intermediate phase of the Body Ecology -- which I have gone on-and-off of throughout the past ten years or so when I needed to do it. What I like about the Perricone plan is that it serves the same purpose of eliminating sugar and it's detrimental effects but it does so in a much more accessible way that is very easy to make a lifestyle. As well, I've not learned as much about the vitamins and minerals (via foods, supplements, sun, etc.) my body needs as I have from reading Dr. Perricone's books.

Sometime last year, I read some criticisms on-line of Dr. Perricone for being a dermatologist and questioning what kind of authority could he be. Perhaps those critics didn't realize that the skin is an organ and being a dermatologist is much more than treating acne and checking moles. The info made available here provides a roadmap for radiant healthfulness of mind, body and, ulitimately, spirit.

I'm very grateful to Dr. Perricone for sharing what he does and I HIGHLY recommend this and all of his books and his plan -- regardless of the condition of your skin. I've never had skin issues, but I've noticed that since adhering to Dr. P's plan, people consistently compliment me on my skin and ask what I'm doing (or if I'm in love!). As well, after having gained some weight and lost muscle mass while recuperating from an injury, I lost the weight and regained (yes, it's true) muscle tone. My body composition has changed and I know it's because of the supplements.

Peace.
on January 1, 2012
Another excellent publication from Dr. Perricone, better than "Forever Young". Decided to purchase after reading a borrowed copy twice. I wanted my own copy as a reference. Usable, practical information. Frequently, books of this type are written "over the heads" of those of us who do not have a medical/scientific background, but I did not find this to be so. Have already begun integrating some of the ideas into my diet and lifestyle with good results. Very worthwhile read. And the price and service from Amazon can't be beat.
on February 3, 2015
I adore Dr. Perricone. I own two of his other books as well (Forever Young and & Seven Secrets to Beauty, Health, and Longevity). This book is mostly about the destruction that A.G.E.s can cause and what you can do to combat them. He does recommend a hefty amount of supplements but obviously you can pick and choose which, if any, you want to take (I will be plan on taking at least a few of them). Dr. Perricone is not about a quick, magical fix so do not expect that. If you are willing to take care of yourself and put in the effort, then his approach might be right for you. Dr. Perricone's knowledge has completely changed the way I take care of myself.
on January 6, 2009
Dr. Perricone is a recognized research doctor in the field of dermatology and is considered an expert in the study of anti-aging factors. I have found his recommendations to be very effective in bringing my body to a much healthier condition.
on August 3, 2013
I have been in love with Dr. Perricone's books since I read his first on over 10 years ago, "The Wrinkle Cure". His books have been a positive force in my live. Because of them, I have made life style changes to improve my looks, health, and well being.
on April 3, 2008
I highly recommend Dr. Perricone's latest book on accelerated aging and the discovery of AGEs (Advanced Glycosylation End Products). Dr. Perricone not only addresses how AGEs affect the skin, but also how AGEs have been implicated in serious medical conditions from Alzheimer's Disease and cardiovascular disease, to cancer and diabetes. Dr. Perricone provides strategic and workable solutions to stop and reverse the effects of AGEs. If you want to look and feel your best and prevent the onset of a serious medical condition this is definitely a must read!
on August 3, 2008
This book has a lot of up to date health and wellness content which will help you to maintain a better quality of life.
on January 19, 2013
... would not have read it had I read the one negative review here.

Would have lost out on having a great compendium of knowledge that's out there in the world and Perricone just puts it all in a nice little bundle for me.

Have already recommended it to people who need it.
on June 21, 2013
This book changed my eating habits. Finally I understood how and why to make critical changes to my eating habits to glean better health and enhanced well-being! Thank you Dr. Perricone!
on January 29, 2014
Dr. Pericone's book was very timely. It had the answers to a lot of the questions and 'problems' I was having at the time that I came across it. I've read and re-read it, and enjoy it more each time!