Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 4, 2013
This version of Sudoku has some good options but I've had problems with it. Frequently it won't start a game and gives an error message that t it is not working. Also, sometimes it won't allow me to fill in a particular square.
on February 10, 2013
The game is inconsistent, sometimes I can open it and sometimes I can't. There also some blank spaces that the game won't allow me to fill. Hints: why even have it since it never gives you any hints!!
on September 6, 2012
I am really enjoying this game. Easy to use on my Kindle Fire. You can leave the game and come back anytime. Great for waiting for appointments.
on February 18, 2013
The game is mostly great allowing entry of multiple numbers in a square while solving, but I found a flaw that several games had a blank square that would not allow any entry, as the square was "protected".
I still plan to continue playing these games as the flaw doesn't happen very frequently.
on January 1, 2013
I liked the game very much while it worked, but after a few hours, less than 12, when I press the PLAY button all I get is pane that says "Sudokou has stopped." I gave it a one star rating because the system does not allow a zero star rating.
on March 20, 2013
Challenging game. Was not clear at first how to change an entry already tried in a particular cell but once I understood how to enter/change numbers it was fun and challenging. Harder than I first expected but as a dedicated Sudoku player I think it is deserving of 4 stars.
on October 17, 2013
Was not pleased with the layout of the game. Hard to follow the different blocks. Deleted it and went back to my other Sudoku program which works fine, although rather boring but you can read the blocks much easier.
on January 4, 2013
This version is very confusing with the vertical/horizontal line thing going on - no indicators other than hints to help you along. I play a lot of sudoku. - this is awful!
on February 11, 2013
I do not like the sudoku game or the selection for kindle. I have one on my phone that I love and this one has no features. I regret buying it!!
on January 28, 2013
This game keeps stopping. Message is Sudoku has stopped working. I do not know what to do with this game.