Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2008 2:31:21 PM PST
My acupuncturist has recommended that I read a Louise Hay book. I am troubled by my aging (am now 72) and feelings of powerlessness from my "slowing down." My mind, aside from being forgetful, still rages on, loving to unknot problems and dream of what might be.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2008 9:57:49 PM PST
YOu may want to view her movie- You Can Heal YOur Life. She is older than you- and a true inspiration.

In reply to an earlier post on May 26, 2011 11:44:31 PM PDT
Z'annae says:
She was 80 years old when she made that movie. And she said "this is my 8th decade! This is going to be my BEST decade yet!" Everyone applauded in agreement.

E.J... trust me.. this world is highly ignorant to those who are elderly (wise ones.) Even I ignore mainstream media because of how ignorantly it caters to us as a society. But I think you should really consider yourself and your worth.. I mean.. think about it.. what have you *seen*? What have you *grown* to learn? So many years of your sacred life... unfolding to hand you gems of wisdom. You know more and have more to share than you're aware...

Actually, I agree with Kathleen... watch the movie. And to show you that I'm not trying to get you to spend money on something you may/may not like... here's part 1 to the movie on YouTube -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ioGZNslbh8&playnext=1&list=PL3A146DF976C8F321 -- copy and paste the link.

... the whole 12 pieces are there and while I know this message was posted in '08... it's never too late to remind you of your worth.

There are so many stories of people (of all ages mainly over 65) accomplishing mind-boggling goals. You just have to seek them to find. Or experience your own. :)

Best wishes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2008
Latest post:  May 26, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
You Can Heal Your Life (Gift Edition)
You Can Heal Your Life (Gift Edition) by Louise L. Hay (Perfect Paperback - September 1, 1999)
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,850)